JT111

Has anyone else been killed by an invisible player?

My clan was at Vybor the other day and a guy ran up to a clan mate and killed him, then he turned to me and said "die bitch" and started punching me in the face...no one could see him.

I was killed by a hacker at Northwest yesterday. Every once in a while I would see a guy float up in the air and turn invisible. I was in the ATC and gunshots from a hacked gun were coming at me from all over but right next to me at the same time. So I sprinted down under the stairs in the ATC. I saw a flash coming from nothing like a gunshot. He hit my legs I recorded it all. I ran out of the ATC and then my character got frozen. I quickly logged and I guess since I was frozen it didn't do the animation to log. I joined a server with no one in it to get away from the hacker. Then I got shot from right behind me. I kept running but pulled my gun out. I was still the only one in the server. The guy couldn't hit me at all though like all hackers he had bad aim. Then he showed himself and said you can't get away from a hacker just by swapping servers. I started to spray and pray I hit the guy a couple times but then he shot me and I went unconscious. Then I bled out and died. As a fresh spawn he teleported to me I was still the only one in the server and killed me again. I left the server and now I'm really happy that they are getting rid of hacks. But people like him are what ruin the game.  

I had a hacker follow me around after I cursed his ass out for a good 15 minutes.  I left the server, joined a new one, and as soon as I found a weapon, he appeared in front of me, and knocked me out, then shot me with it.  Guys name was Recker.

• Like 1

I was once.  The guy kept swinging what seemed to be an axe at my friends and I.  Eventually after having no success he popped out with his m4 instead, and was visible then but clearly teleporting.

I'm not entirely sure what the deal is, if they're actually invisible or if they're just tping a ton/desync/who knows, but I'd say it certainly seemed like they were invisible.

I was killed by a hacker at Northwest yesterday. Every once in a while I would see a guy float up in the air and turn invisible. I was in the ATC and gunshots from a hacked gun were coming at me from all over but right next to me at the same time. So I sprinted down under the stairs in the ATC. I saw a flash coming from nothing like a gunshot. He hit my legs I recorded it all. I ran out of the ATC and then my character got frozen. I quickly logged and I guess since I was frozen it didn't do the animation to log. I joined a server with no one in it to get away from the hacker. Then I got shot from right behind me. I kept running but pulled my gun out. I was still the only one in the server. The guy couldn't hit me at all though like all hackers he had bad aim. Then he showed himself and said you can't get away from a hacker just by swapping servers. I started to spray and pray I hit the guy a couple times but then he shot me and I went unconscious. Then I bled out and died. As a fresh spawn he teleported to me I was still the only one in the server and killed me again. I left the server and now I'm really happy that they are getting rid of hacks. But people like him are what ruin the game.

What the fuck? Hackers can follow you to a different server now?

Jesus Christ.... Ok..... This is beyond ridiculous now. Who ever is making these kick ass hacks for Dayz should get hired by Bohemia. They could fix ambient sounds and bad zombies if they can write complicated hacks like this.

• Like 2

One thing is weird/fishy. I don't think you guys switched servers at all. To my knowledge once you leave a server and join another, in no way shape or form can a hacker know which server you went to. The only way is if your friends on steam and they join you. You guys probably logged off the server and clicked play again and logged back into the same server. But I do hope they patch the game up so there are less hackers.

But two different people said a hacker followed them to a second server. I agree that it sounds crazy.... But remember... These are paid hacks and it is very popular to create paid hacks for dayz since the game has so much weaknesses to hacks.

A lot of talented hackers can make money creating clever hacks so its possible.

You don't need to be a hacker to follow some one to another server.  I don't remember exactly how to do it, but you just find their name and track them on some of those server tracking sites.  I mean maybe there's hacks to make it easier/quicker too, but it's not necessary.

Some one posted a little guide about it a long while back as a way to get revenge on combat loggers when that was a big thing happening.

Also, unless the guy is talking to you, how do you even know it was the same dude?

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 1

Oh....

I see. And since scum bag hackers want to ruin peoples day they use that tracker to keep attacking the same player. It makes sense now.

You don't need to be a hacker to follow some one to another server.  I don't remember exactly how to do it, but you just find their name and track them on some of those server tracking sites.  I mean maybe there's hacks to make it easier/quicker too, but it's not necessary.

Some one posted a little guide about it a long while back as a way to get revenge on combat loggers when that was a big thing happening.

Also, unless the guy is talking to you, how do you even know it was the same dude?

Pretty sure esp just has name plates they don't have any crazy voodoo powers. They see your name and just look you up like this dude was explaining.

My friend once had trouble with his connection and we were in a barn and he couldnt see me, but I was able to see him normally. Few moments later his internet started working again and he started seeing me.

Pretty sure esp just has name plates they don't have any crazy voodoo powers. They see your name and just look you up like this dude was explaining.

Not sure if that's what you were commenting on, but my last question was in regards to the victim, as in how does the victim know it was the same hacker?  Although I guess seeing the same name on the player tab is probably good enough, assuming it's not a common one.

The ESP point is valid either way.

This player was invisible on my screen after we engaged him, but not invisible to my friend.. I was not 100% sure if it was something he was doing or if it was just a bug.. If it was something he was doing, then it means hackers can make themselves invisible to specific players, rather than to everyone.

This player was invisible on my screen after we engaged him, but not invisible to my friend.. I was not 100% sure if it was something he was doing or if it was just a bug.. If it was something he was doing, then it means hackers can make themselves invisible to specific players, rather than to everyone.

Ohhhhh man that sucks... Took me tossing my AK twice before I unbound the "g" key altogether..... Shitty deal...

Ohhhhh man that sucks... Took me tossing my AK twice before I unbound the "g" key altogether..... Shitty deal...

The real shitty thing is that 

a. Hackers can make your character do things... I saw one guy being forced to drink his canteen while the hacker took off all his cloths

b. You don't have to press "G" to toss your weapon.. It's a bug where if you roll too much or press too many buttons while rolling (?) it just automatically tosses your weapon... sometimes the weapon disappears sometimes not.

Was that a coincidence that you were throwing the weapon at the end? Or do you think that was you or the Haker?

Because i noticed the only time sometime throwing me the weapon was when side crawling with Q and E, not while standing. Because if you want to throw is G button.

Because by looking how much time he's taking to kill you when you are throwing the weapon i'm imagine there's  a new cheat in town :-/

a. Hackers can make your character do things... I saw one guy being forced to drink his canteen while the hacker took off all his cloths

b. You don't have to press "G" to toss your weapon.. It's a bug where if you roll too much or press too many buttons while rolling (?) it just automatically tosses your weapon... sometimes the weapon disappears sometimes not.

Exactly...now they force you to do things that you are not doing, most noticed is simply to put away the weapon when you are doing nothing.

Well simple fact is that all hackers are limp dicked pussies that can't play. The quicker this hacking problem is dealt with the better, unfortunately, its not going to be as soon as we would like.

Was that a coincidence that you were throwing the weapon at the end? Or do you think that was you or the Haker?

Because i noticed the only time sometime throwing me the weapon was when side crawling with Q and E, not while standing. Because if you want to throw is G button.

Because by looking how much time he's taking to kill you when you are throwing the weapon i'm imagine there's  a new cheat in town :-/

That video was shot from my friends perspective, but as far as I understand it could have been the bug or the hacker, nobody really knows.. I don't think it's a new cheat, I just think people are seeing more of what the cheats can do exactly.

That video was shot from my friends perspective, but as far as I understand it could have been the bug or the hacker, nobody really knows.. I don't think it's a new cheat, I just think people are seeing more of what the cheats can do exactly.

I think that it is....look at how much time the haker takes to kill your friend while bugged. He had all time to do it but he preferred to troll him around the tree first.

Edited by GunnyITA

My friend got almost killed by a hacker but probably killed him in the process, a week ago.

He was skinning a pig on a field next to Dubky, when suddenly this dude appeared few meters away from him in the middle of the field.

The dude moved towards my friend while floating in the air and lagging backwards. Then he opened fire on my friend and my friend broke his legs.

My friend managed to pull out his makarov and empty a mag  into the guy. Who then dissappeared, I ran to the scene from Staroye and my friend patched himself up.

We never saw the dude again. 

Well simple fact is that all hackers are limp dicked pussies that can't play. The quicker this hacking problem is dealt with the better, unfortunately, its not going to be as soon as we would like.

I never quite understood the appeal (and the amount of work you apparently have to do) of hacking/scripting.

I mean, I have yet to meet a single script kiddie who didn't get spanked by BattleEye ban in the end. But that pretty much ruins your game, no? (not being able to play on 90% of servers)

I am a student who works and 24 euro is still a hard earned money so I treasure my DayZ copy on Steam... but these people... do they like have unlimited access to more DayZ copies or they just simply don't give a fuck or what?

It just boggles my mind. These people just strike me as those who simply don't enjoy normal gaming at all.

Edited by Ceallach

I never quite understood the appeal (and the amount of work you apparently have to do) of hacking/scripting.

I mean, I have yet to meet a single script kiddie who didn't get spanked by BattleEye ban in the end. But that pretty much ruins your game, no? (not being able to play on 90% of servers)

I am a student who works and 24 euro is still a hard earned money so I treasure my DayZ copy on Steam... but these people... do they like have unlimited access to more DayZ copies or they just simply don't give a fuck or what?

It just boggles my mind. These people just strike me as those who simply don't enjoy normal gaming at all.

No idea.

I have a distinct feeling that a lack of moral values, discipline and installation of a sense of fair play have quite a lot to do with it, but, I'll not get started on going down that road.

If you had only had your gun out when he got back up...