JT111

Has anyone else been killed by an invisible player?

I'm not one to complain, but in the last few weeks to a month, I have encountered numerous what I personally consider "confirmed" hackers. Killed nearly simultaneously as a friend in far off areas without sounds or sighting of anyone, teleporters, etc. Thats not even considering the countless hacked magazines and inception backpacks that have been found.

http://www.twitch.tv/ramblinhans/c/4965805

I can usually shake off deaths, I rarely "fully gear up" any more, just hanging round more populated areas looking for action and interaction, but it has gotten to the point its really almost not fun playing at this stage of development.

Edited by Ramblin Hans

Wait. How did they manage to bring back the inception backpack exploit that they previously removed the first time around?

thats ridiculous

I got killed In the NEAF by a player in the wall, he was killing anyone who ran in the ATC regardless of what gear they had

I got killed In the NEAF by a player in the wall, he was killing anyone who ran in the ATC regardless of what gear they had

Unfortunately, that's not even a hacker.. That's just someone glitching into walls.

Wait. How did they manage to bring back the inception backpack exploit that they previously removed the first time around?

thats ridiculous

Maybe its different, I think I actually misspoke. I see like vests with a dozens of levels of yellow cases and ammo boxes. I don't know the details, or how they do it, I don't care.

Concerning the original post, I got attacked by either

a - a flying drum magazine spaying me like hell through walls, also flying through walls or

b - a player who was completely invisible and went through walls and had a visible drum magazine in his invible AKM

post in the hacking thread: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/168635-whats-the-current-hacking-status-like-in-dayzsa/page-97#entry2084836

Edited by bautschi