Isador Akios

Private Bandit Hunter and Investigator (Needs Jobs)

Isador Akios: Bandit Hunter

(Note: Not seen a thread like this anywhere and I though "why the hell arn't there P.I Bandit hunters?!?!" so I decided to fill the crucially existent gap) 

I will make this quick as to not waste anyone's sweet time so,just before we start, I want to make it clear I am not on about your everyday KOS divvies! When I say "bandit" I mean the intelligent, sadistic types who decide their idea of fun is to handcuff you in the middle of the street and break your legs. 
So with that in mind please read the following:

Do you have the same groups of people banditing on your server? 
Do you have people who are constantly making your life hell? 
Well give Isador Akios the details in a PM in the following format:

Bandit's/ Bandit clan's IG name: 
Server they operate on: 
What they usually look like:
Where they operate IG: 
Are you a victim?: 
Full Details:

It is my job to investigate, confirm any rumours, hunt them down, make them pay for what they have done and, most importantly make sure they never do it again... 

So don't just accept a bad situation, give Isador Akios a call! 

• Like 3

[FOG] Clan

Chernarus Bar - 21+ Only: IP address 66.55.137.111 Port: 2302

Day_Z_2014_08_24_20_47_07_043.jpg

Typically they are in Svetlo, Novo, or the NWAF.. sometimes they are in Balota or Berezino. 

I am not a victim, yet.

Please.. you must stop this clan. They are running rampant on their server killing fresh spawns, and being outright bandits. Please hunt them now!

Here is video proof of their actions:

• Like 5

Hell! The guy got a free M4 out of the deal, they aren't so bad. At least they kill in style.

• Like 1

Hell! The guy got a free M4 out of the deal, they aren't so bad. At least they kill in style.

One guy. Most others were gunned down on sight.

• Like 1

[FOG] Clan

Typically they are in Svetlo, Novo, or the NWAF.. sometimes they are in Balota or Berezino. 

I am not a victim, yet.

Please.. you must stop this clan. They are running rampant on their server killing fresh spawns, and being outright bandits. Please hunt them now!

Here is video proof of their actions:

Might look into it, but as a FOG member I am wondering why you would want me to do so... but it matters not :-) I suppose I could give the server a little look into :-) 

• Like 1

Shadow Corps. They hang in novo. Server is name SR, or Shadowcorps

[FOG] Clan

I am not a victim, yet.

Those heartless bastards!

• Like 2

a FRIENDLY REMINDER! XD Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME the info please xD 
Only results will be posted on here :P 

Yeah man, you should really go after those FOG guys, sumbitches kill me every time I go into their server. And then they they seem to track me down after I respawn and kill me again from the shadows....  :(

• Like 1

Shameless self plug.  :beans:

I mean I wouldnt say shameless.. ;)

Irish...

... I'm coming for you!

rambo-murdock-o.gif

:D ..this is why I love you Crowbar 

LOL.. please do!

• Like 1

Isador Akios: Bandit Hunter

(Note: Not seen a thread like this anywhere and I though "why the hell arn't there P.I Bandit hunters?!?!" so I decided to fill the crucially existent gap) 

I will make this quick as to not waste anyone's sweet time so,just before we start, I want to make it clear I am not on about your everyday KOS divvies! When I say "bandit" I mean the intelligent, sadistic types who decide their idea of fun is to handcuff you in the middle of the street and break your legs. 

So with that in mind please read the following:

Do you have the same groups of people banditing on your server? 

Do you have people who are constantly making your life hell? 

Well give Isador Akios the details in a PM in the following format:

Bandit's/ Bandit clan's IG name: 

Server they operate on: 

What they usually look like:

Where they operate IG: 

Are you a victim?: 

Full Details:

It is my job to investigate, confirm any rumours, hunt them down, make them pay for what they have done and, most importantly make sure they never do it again... 

So don't just accept a bad situation, give Isador Akios a call! 

u play to much man...

If you watch the whole video.. he dies with that M4 in his hands later. 

Unfortunately he headed North, not South. We were killing everything in sight in the North Coastal area of Berezino. There were vicious bandits amis and we had to ensure the area was clean and clear of all potential threats.. poor Kaleb. :(

• Like 1

maybe , no, hear me out, maybe you can just hunt bandits and take the whole attention whore aspect out of the equation like thousands of players are currently doing and have been doing for years since the birth of the mod. Just an idea.

If you watch the whole video.. he dies with that M4 in his hands later. 

Ahh...yeah, didn't watch the video to the end. I guess they need to die then, especially if they'tr griefing people. On another note, just started playing high population servers, what a rush! Got into a gunfight with a dude, shot him up with my AKM and apparently didn't even f@cking scratch him! I was dead on too, can't believe he didn't die.

So wtf am I doing wrong here? He should have been the one to die, not I.

I mean I wouldnt say shameless.. ;)

:D ..this is why I love you Crowbar 

LOL.. please do!

This server is Hardcore! Headed north towards Berezino.. I see some FOG online, beware!

• Like 2

Ahh...yeah, didn't watch the video to the end. I guess they need to die then, especially if they'tr griefing people. On another note, just started playing high population servers, what a rush! Got into a gunfight with a dude, shot him up with my AKM and apparently didn't even f@cking scratch him! I was dead on too, can't believe he didn't die.

So wtf am I doing wrong here? He should have been the one to die, not I.

AIm down your sights.. if you already did that and he was close and you should have hit him, well.. sometimes thats just dayz. 

But if you did not aim down your sights, meaning actually aiming not hip firing, then you probably just missed him. 

Irish, I'm coming for you...

:)

This server is Hardcore! Headed north towards Berezino.. I see some FOG online, beware!

The 2 of you can meet me on our server at Novo if you would like.. Ill be there in 30 mins or less. If you dont see this until its too late.. Ill meet you another time ;)

The 2 of you can meet me on our server at Novo if you would like.. Ill be there in 30 mins or less. If you dont see this until its too late.. Ill meet you another time ;)

Wow, my hardcore guy was down in Kamyshovo (sp?). Had a run up to Berezino and eyes were shutting. Beware, I'm coming.. but another night!

• Like 1

Yeah, I aimed down my sights. I made him bleed once for sure. Now I'm wondering if there's a better option then the AKM?

• Like 1

Mr. Isador Akios, I want you to kill my insane husband, Grimey Rick. He's a cold, heartless bastard. Every time I shatter my marital bonds by riding another man's schlong, he blows off their face with a .357! How is a girl supposed to maintain a healthy amount of cocks inside her when her deranged husband is following her around Chernarus laying waste to all of her potential sperm donors?

He doesn't really reside on any one server, however, if it's full, he's more than likely there. His in-game name is Grimey Rick; sometimes he adds an emoticon to the end of his name, but he's the only Grimey Rick out there. His name is a play on the words "grimy" and "Grimes". "Grimey" is slang for a morally reprehensible deed, and he certainly lives up to this definition in his day-to-day activities. I'm sure if you tried to add him to Steam, he'd welcome the challenge of a bounty hunter and add you so that you could track his movements. He's so sure of himself he'd probably even give you regular updates of his position within Chernarus.

Please Isador, kill him! If you do, I'm sure I could find space in this gaping chasm I call my vagina for your little friend, too. =)

Lots of lust,

WW2dzd3.jpg

Grimey Lori

♥ xoxo ♥

• Like 4

Isador , just a tip , being a mercenary usually infers that you freelance ... You should Probly leave your clan if you wanna do this ... Otherwise good idea and I think you should have a "rewards " section in which you post screenshots or videos of you checking the selected bandits pulse for proof... I think I will steal your idea soon and become doge bounty hunter with my friend pinhead Larry .