Sign in to follow this  
aiaiaiaiDayZPlayer

Npc Bandits

Hello i want to share my Sugestions for Day z Standalone

The Only action part in Day z now is PvP but PvP is rare becaue on a huge map like cherarus with maximum 40 players is the chance too meet a player very low

its not bad so pvp is more exciting and thats why i love day z for the great pvp fights but sometimes i never meet some one and than would it be great to have some other goals ( Day z mod: find car wrecks and repair them build bases with friends) fight against Npc Bandits and raid their "Npc Bases" which are spawning on different locations every server restart.. intelligent ai and very difficult to defeat them .. they should go on patrol by vehicles sometimes

2 in one Post

more Player Communication... at hidden places are Radio Transmitter where a player can share a voice message at every Radio receiver ( A Message every 30 min to Prevent spam)

PvP is rare

Yeah. Sure. Try going to Berezino for a few hours.

• Like 1

I hope not tbh. NPC bandits can be overpowered if you played some of the custom servers in the Dayz-mod, you'd know.

Example.
You could see a faint figure in the distance and you'd get out your binoculars... their heads would turn towards you and they'd start firing... every shot is almost perfect. Iron sights, vegetation, prone... it doesn't matter, it's like playing against players who use hacks. They know bullet drop, have aim-bot and don't see how we see so your camo might be worthless 

PvP is rare.This is just too funny to read after all those post whining about KoS. 

We will never see NPC anything other than zombies and thats how it should stay and always will stay I'm sure.

There is many mods that have features like this for dayz as if the vanilla standalone needs it !

PvP is rare becaue on a huge map like cherarus with maximum 40 players is the chance too meet a player very low

There are places with a vastly higher chance of meeting others. Towns and bases in the west are prime targets for everyone who looks for high value loot and because the east coast is the only are where people can spawn so you will meet both freshspawns and killers over there. Right now the combination of overabundant loot and server hopping make roads and the villages in central Chernarus poorly populated so don't go there if you want action.

Best places are:

1. Berezino (One does not simply survive in Berezino.)
  2. Northwest Airfield
  3. Novodmitrovsk
  4. Svetlojarsk
  5. Elekrozavodsk
  6. Balota (subject to change)
Edited by Evil Minion
  • Like 1

As long as this is something available for mods (as in its possible to implement), I'm happy.

You want to add more bandits?!?!? Because there is not enough already

We will never see NPC anything other than zombies and thats how it should stay and always will stay I'm sure.

There is many mods that have features like this for dayz as if the vanilla standalone needs it !

Your kind of right, but don't forget NPC dogs and other animals. Im pretty sure they are confirmed as well.

I wouldn't like if NPCs were a core part of the game. But available to the admins of servers to add or remove them. That way people can play on servers without NPCs if they would not like to encounter them.

Your kind of right, but don't forget NPC dogs and other animals. Im pretty sure they are confirmed as well.

Oh yes of course, all AI will be indirect I guess you could say..by that I mean environment driven AI hazards etc, being animals and zombies makes sense... nothing  story driven like NPC people will ever exist I guess is what I meant.