sykotik_khaos

Looking for Friendly 24h Daytime server

I'm just your average bambi with connection issues with the servers, i play friendly and i'm just looking to loot up on some friendly servers without the worry of being KOS'ed (already have a sporter, just need ammo and a water canteen, a bigger backpack and more food would be nice too)

Friendly server? 

1Km2GPw.jpg?1

• Like 3

If I can connect to a server, I consider him to be friendly. The official DE server are not so far.

"Friendly" in server name is another word of "victim bait". There you will find people hoping for a friendly environment - and players who enjoy killing them and hear them complain.

Just join any server that does not have anything about "PvP" in its description (those are definitely not friendly) and hope for the best. As for 24h daytime - its a plague. Nobody ever plays 24 hours a day let alone more than four on a single server (not counting rejoins). All those 24h daytime servers do is starving people who want to play at night of the opportunity to do so. If you want to play during daytime just pick a server that offers plenty of time until dusk - no need to search for daytime only servers, they just offer plain less gameplay options.

• Like 1

Yes friendly server, today me and my 4 fully armed companions joined a "friendly" server. There was so much PvP going on in berezino that we barely had time to put bandages on. 

There was so much PvP going on in berezino that we barely had time to put bandages on. 

lBN8HmF.gif?1

Friendly server?

Clay Davis would like to have a word...

Not until whitelisted servers.

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 1