TheMaxedout

What's your favorite clothing?

Black radar cap, blue police jacket, brown pants, brown boots, chest holster, hunter back pack if available. My character was a normal guy before the apocalypse ... Trying to retain some humanity after it.

But... With all the KOS camo is more practical.

so about a month after i know your character is gone but please tell me her story i would love to know!

Funny you should ask. I have actually been working on this I didn't think it was really all that important but my head won't leave it alone. I'll write up what I have sometime today and get it posted before tomorrow. I'll do a brief summary here and if I get it all written I will open a thread and tell the whole story. So far its not pretty.

• Like 1

Funny you should ask. I have actually been working on this I didn't think it was really all that important but my head won't leave it alone. I'll write up what I have sometime today and get it posted before tomorrow. I'll do a brief summary here and if I get it all written I will open a thread and tell the whole story. So far its not pretty.

welll i do actually look forward to see what ever happened to her!

If I've lost a character and feel like screwing around I've started dressing myself in full tracksuits, sneakers and maybe a flatcap if I find one, and simply sit crouched at bus stops in populated areas.

I remember a guy that ran up to me, fully geared, looked for a couple of seconds then did the most hearty laugh I've ever heard in direct.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

If I've lost a character and feel like screwing around I've started dressing myself in full tracksuits, sneakers and maybe a flatcap if I find one, and simply sit crouched at bus stops in populated areas.

I remember a guy that ran up to me, fully geared, looked for a couple of seconds then did the most hearty laugh I've ever heard in direct.

hqdefault.jpg

you sir have earned these beans!

Everyone has their own taste of specific style in Dayz. I happen to love wearing any color check shirt along with a cowboy hat. Something about that look makes me unique. i would like to hear what you guys like to wear.

Red check shirt, just for the looks.

And then brown hunter pants.

Face Bandana was all I ever wanted. Now If only I could put my hood up.... (I look so dirty with my Sawn-off, ready to jump out of the bushes and commit highway-robbery)

DayZ2014-08-2602-12-47-62.png

I could twerk to this.