TheMaxedout

What's your favorite clothing?

Everyone has their own taste of specific style in Dayz. I happen to love wearing any color check shirt along with a cowboy hat. Something about that look makes me unique. i would like to hear what you guys like to wear.

I go for a beret red or green and any military clothing. In leiu of beret a cowboy hat

Leather jacket(with a sawn off shotgun in it, of course) & Brown/Summer Hunterpants.

Once safe and working persistent storage is in, I'll also wear either a Chestholster+Revolver or the normal UK-vest + an improvised backpack (either the Boar-skin- or the Leather-sack).

Khaki cargo pants, green raincoat and brown radar cap combined with the new boarskin backpack is both functionally camouflaged as well as appearing less paramilitary. I'm currently running this set with an olive high capacity vest: so sexy.

Blue Check Shirt, Black Jeans, Bandana (Face Mask, Not Hat), Baseball Cap or Pilotka Cap, And Boots of Any Kind.

Bandana cap, Striped Tshirt, short canvass pants, bare feet.

Machete (cutlass), or Obrez (pirate pistol) if I'm lucky. Sadly there are no eye-patches to be found, yet.

Everyone has their own taste of specific style in Dayz. I happen to love wearing any color check shirt along with a cowboy hat. Something about that look makes me unique. i would like to hear what you guys like to wear.

Probably my favorite outfit too, I like the bright blue check but I'll use any I can get.  I don't ever wear any shoes though =P

sOQd9KD.jpg

The other day I was thinking about how there really aren't a lot of just shirts in the game, it's almost all jackets.  Would like to see more variety on civilian shirts that aren't jackets.

Edited by Bororm
  • Like 1

Head: Red Beret

Glasses: Designer Glasses

Face: Camo Bandana

Gloves: Black Working Gloves

Top: Paramedic Jacket (Crimson)

Bottom: Paramedic Pants (Crimson)

Shoes: Any

Backpack: Improvised Leather Backpack

I like to make the point that I'm friendly pretty hard. Not that it works 90% of the time. 

I freaking love that outfit though.

Probably my favorite outfit too, I like the bright blue check but I'll use any I can get.  I don't ever wear any shoes though =P

sOQd9KD.jpg

The other day I was thinking about how there really aren't a lot of just shirts in the game, it's almost all jackets.  Would like to see more variety on civilian shirts that aren't jackets.

I would like to be able to wear jackets over the top of shirts, over the top of T-shirts.

Also, there should be woolen jumpers. And the ability to put chest holsters underneath jackets. And put sawn-off shotguns/obrez inside a jacket somehow. And store other small items besides fishing hooks inside hats, like matches and pens, and not only in boonie hats at that.

Oh, and I want suit jackets, trousers and ties. And bowler hats. And top hats. And football shirts - people wear them EVERYWHERE in the world.

so lately I've been RPing a Chenarussian sniper that has had the pleasure of watching her unit get eaten by the locals while on overwatch near svetlo so she's taken to the hills. she's a local from Dolina and her uniform is a bit of a mess at the moment but it still mostly consists of the basic milspec gear - gorka summer with pilotka cap and combat boots but its all been ruined lately so I am in search of more. luckily she still has her trusty sidearm with a few extra mags and her rifle with the LRS so finding a more appropriate uniform shouldn't be too difficult - it would be horrible if this all came to an end one day and I was out of uniform....

• Like 3

Currently wearing a brown check hat, a red and black striped shirt, jeans, black military boots, and black workers gloves. I haven't found an actual shirt yet. I want a check shirt so bad grr

• Like 1

Head: Black Zmijovka Cap
Torso: Brown Check Wool Coat (I like the Black one too)

Legs: Brown or black cargo pants

Feet: Brown hiking boots

Hands: Beige Working Gloves

Back: Improv leather backpack

If I can find one I like to pick up a chest holster. I'm not a fan of the vests, they look more bulky than I want my guy to be. In my mind, he's just a poor bastard Chernarussian trying to get by. Maybe worked for the parks department. I also keep my weapons wood and will take a splitting axe over a fireman's.

Edited by Ebrim

Tan Shirt, Tan Cargo Pants, Flektarn boonie hat, Olive UK vest, Green Jungle boots.

Makarov IJ70 / CR527

I wish I ran into more people like the majority of this thread, because 9/10 people I run into in game are just wearing boring old camo looking like everyone else.

• Like 1

Head; Nothing

Torso: Olive Tactical Shirt

Vest: Olive High Capacity

Legs: Green Cargo Pants

Feet: Black or green combat/military boots

Hands; Black Working Gloves

Back; Smersh if going Mosin&MP5, nothing for single weapon

Boring, I know, but I really dont feel like being about as easy to spot at 500m as a tibetan monk dousing himself in gasoline to cosplay The Human Torch

Edited by Bad Company

Head: Beige ball cap

Shades: None (Need Oakleys)

Shirt: Green Check Shirt (Need sleeve rolling)

Pants: Blue Jeans

Shoes: Tan combat boots

Gloves: Tan gloves (Need Oakleys)

Weapon: Black Mosin, LRS

Sidearm: M1911

Melee: Combat knife (In boot)

Bag: Improvised burlap bag (Need to make a leather one)

Tan Shirt, Tan Cargo Pants, Flektarn boonie hat, Olive UK vest, Green Jungle boots.

Makarov IJ70 / CR527

I still haven't found a Makarov, I want one so bad. :(

I still haven't found a Makarov, I want one so bad. :(

It's strange, I've been finding them everywhere, more than any other pistol at the moment. Magazines on the other hand...

Black tactical shirt. Brown hunter pants.black berret. Sun glasses and a chest holster. Hunting backpack

Ideal: Black beret, with the rest all black with black shoes and gloves. Secondary and current outfit: camo ballcap and the rest all camo of the beige kind! 

I try and mix it up with the civi's every life, the only thing that is constant for my characters is a blue hat of some kind. I must have the blue hat, and will not wear any other. 

One of my favorite combos is 

Black wool coat

ttsko pants

black combat boots

brown gloves

blue radar cap

and either chest holster with leather sack, or tac vest with leather courier bag

Makes me feel like I'm IRA. 

Head: Green MICH Helmet w/ Green Bandana

Eyewear: Designer Sunglasses (feh, there aren't really any good sunglasses yet)

Jacket: Flat Green Gorka-E Jacket

Vest: Green UK Vest (because the effing High Capacity Vest looks odd)

Pants: Flat Green Gorka-E Pants

Boots: Brown Combat/Jungle Boots

Hands: Brown Gloves (we could probably use more gloves too)

Backpack: Hunting Pack

Tq5ZD8Q.jpg?1

I wish I ran into more people like the majority of this thread, because 9/10 people I run into in game are just wearing boring old camo looking like everyone else.

Yeah, I don't think it's much of a representative sample. If one cares enough to post about their favored outfit, the outfit is probably more interesting than the average player.

TTSKO, camo bandie, bag on head. TTSKO reminds me of the old woodland BDUs, nostalgia.

Edited by IronCross

this thread attracted a creative group lol its awesome