TheMaxedout

What's your favorite clothing?

Grabbed a couple of pics since I didn't have them available when I posted earlier. Behold, my medic survivalist!

rtLKbth.jpg

3K0VAT7.jpg

• Like 1

Grabbed a couple of pics since I didn't have them available when I posted earlier. Behold, my medic survivalist!

rtLKbth.jpg

3K0VAT7.jpg

very nice sir!

so lately I've been RPing a Chenarussian sniper that has had the pleasure of watching her unit get eaten by the locals while on overwatch near svetlo so she's taken to the hills. she's a local from Dolina and her uniform is a bit of a mess at the moment but it still mostly consists of the basic milspec gear - gorka summer with pilotka cap and combat boots but its all been ruined lately so I am in search of more. luckily she still has her trusty sidearm with a few extra mags and her rifle with the LRS so finding a more appropriate uniform shouldn't be too difficult - it would be horrible if this all came to an end one day and I was out of uniform....

nicely, put hopefully you find your uniform and may your adventures continue.

• Like 1

I recently stopped wearing any and all military BDU's, camo, and the like, in the hopes that in addition to adding something colorful and different to the game and not looking like 98% of players I've encountered who want to be the murderous ex-super soldier who kills everyone they see, I might possibly not get murdered quite as often by those who are more neutral survivors and might possibly think before they shoot.

I like a solid colored bonnie hat (stoked to be able to carry a fishing hook in it), wool coat or raincoat, and any non-camo cargo pants, with hiking or combat boots, and an improvised backpack. The kind of stuff I'd go for in a real wilderness survival situation minus anything too military for the above aforementioned reasons.  Wish the hunting backpack didn't have combat implications.  It's a hunting backpack after all. I've also begun to shun the more modern automatic military-style weapons in favor of a mosin, CZ 527, or Blaze, and a longhorn and / or magnum.  Might even start to carry one of the .22's.

Riders Jaket, Black cargo pants, black combat boots, rocket aviators, black gloves, improvised backpack, grey ushanka, ak 101 :)

I like military gear, tactical vests, mountain backpacks, combat or hiking boots, I love the Rider's jacket when I can find one that is pristine. I'd roll with a crafted backpack if they introduce an extra-large version with 35 slots. I like any of the shades on my face, ballistic helmets, leather gloves, spiderman underwear (It's true I found underoos!). But what I really, really want this Christmas is a freaking hacksaw!

i use ttsk camo but i would rather have  woodland camo clothing.

My new favorite is:

Camo baseball cap

Brown wool coat

Brown hunter pants

brown or black boots

black working gloves

leather sack

Mosin with LRS

Face Bandana was all I ever wanted. Now If only I could put my hood up.... (I look so dirty with my Sawn-off, ready to jump out of the bushes and commit highway-robbery)

DayZ2014-08-2602-12-47-62.png

Edited by DaveZ
  • Like 1

TTSK gear OR Tactical shirt and same colour cargo pants.

Press vest are unicorns of the dayz clothing world lol

Press vest is the best, can't find it anymore though

Edited by TheMaxedout

head- black radar cap

glasses- avatars

face- wolf pay day mask 

shirt- black tactical

chest- black assault vest

legs- black cargo pants

feet- any black boots

gun- black sks

mele weapon- black firefighter axe

storage- hunters/hikers

head- black radar cap

glasses- avatars

face- wolf pay day mask 

shirt- black tactical

chest- black assault vest

legs- black cargo pants

feet- any black boots

gun- black sks

mele weapon- black firefighter axe

storage- hunters/hikers

Pretty much same as me except I have a black cap and AKM. The rest is the same. My previous character I went the all camo look but that got boring so I got blue jeans/white checkered shirt until he died. Now Im rocking the all black look

TTSK gear OR Tactical shirt and same colour cargo pants.

Press vest is the best, can't find it anymore though

I've got a press vest on my 3rd person character. I've had it for a few months and it's the only one I've ever seen. I'd say it's probably one of the rarest pieces in the game right now. Or they removed the spawn for it. I'm kind of sad they're resetting characters because I'll probably never find another one.

black/grey/green/brown Hoodie

camo/green/black cap

brown jeans

low hiking boots

brown/black gloves.

I wish there was unicolour hoodies or that their arms would be way darker. And that I could make the hair blonde or red. 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/31842615982315427/3D6721A7466CF0947E3EB583E3E8E00C89E5BF14/

Edited by Khanarac

black/grey/green/brown Hoodie

camo/green/black cap

brown jeans

low hiking boots

brown/black gloves.

I wish there was unicolour hoodies or that their arms would be way darker. And that I could make the hair blonde or red. 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/31842615982315427/3D6721A7466CF0947E3EB583E3E8E00C89E5BF14/

I think the red hoodie becomes pink when a female character puts it on if i'm correct. 

Tan tactical shirt

Beige cargo pants

Beige radar cap

Brown gloves

I also like using a black character.  His skin color is tactical.

Tan tactical shirt

Beige cargo pants

Beige radar cap

Brown gloves

I also like using a black character.  His skin color is tactical.

Finally,

If I do go camo, I prefer the Brown/beige spectrum too. I stalk the tree-lines, so the ground is browned off, twigs and less grass with patches of sun-light creating beige, Ironically, green is sometimes the wrong colour to use

Edited by DaveZ

Brown hunter's pants

Brown hoodie

Brown worker's gloves

Brown boots (hikers, combat, military - doesn't matter)

Green baseball cap

Camouflaged tactical vest (when used, otherwise a chest holster looks good on that outfit too)

Hunter's backpack

Died last night... from falling through some stairs when crouching, such a anticlimactic way of dying when your shirt is literally months old, a bullet, or a zombie or an axe - anything had been better. But at least I got to kill a boar 5 minutes before dying so I was happy none the less. This time around, I'm gonna go with... well, something else.

WYpRmjD.jpg

Edited by LeChat
  • Like 1

so lately I've been RPing a Chenarussian sniper that has had the pleasure of watching her unit get eaten by the locals while on overwatch near svetlo so she's taken to the hills. she's a local from Dolina and her uniform is a bit of a mess at the moment but it still mostly consists of the basic milspec gear - gorka summer with pilotka cap and combat boots but its all been ruined lately so I am in search of more. luckily she still has her trusty sidearm with a few extra mags and her rifle with the LRS so finding a more appropriate uniform shouldn't be too difficult - it would be horrible if this all came to an end one day and I was out of uniform....

so about a month after i know your character is gone but please tell me her story i would love to know!

Anything in pristine. I'm not picky. Just trying to survive.

• Like 1

I go for the pimp look (The only Guns I like are the .357 and the Markov. For Melee the Fire Axe and Machete)

Cowboy Hat

Designer Sun Glasses

Red Wool Jacket

Chest Holster

Red Shorts

Red Kids pack

Black Gloves

Wellies

Actually I like the Gorka jacket, Gorka trousers,  High cap Vest, Balaclava, Kevlar Helmet, Designer shades, black gloves, black boots. Hunting Back Pack(lots of pockets) 

Edited by Xbow

All black track suit, black gloves, black low hiking boots, black bandanna cap, black bandanna face mask, some sunglasses, and a improvised sack of some sort. That has been my "endgame" outfit for a while. We'll see what the new patch has to offer :)