Shrub Rocketeer ™

trust person was kill me and my frend

today was bad day for me i was run from north airport to cherno because my frend ned some charcol foods to fix stomach and i was find yesterdy in the gren house close to starry but i dont know is for fix stomach so i was VARY ALMOST DROP IN THE FLOOR but i was kep because in dayz YOU NEVR KNOW WEN YOU NEED ANYTHINGS was long travel i nearly dieing 2 time from zombies and one woman zombie dont stop to chase me for 3 kilomater in the forest every time i was relax think 'ah she is going away' she make sound and i running again around the tree but i was get annoy and use mosin to the face close to wood bridge but this mayke 2 more doing aggro  and i waste maybe 8 bullet from mosin but i kill them and continue travel to my frend

he tell me in temspeak 'there is 2 maybe 3 bandit in cherno one is sniper on the hill so i going around hill is taking extra 20 minute but is safer way and then i see fresh spawn player say 'hey i am frend dont do a panic can i help you something?' he say 'yes i need food and wepon' so i give for him 2 tactical bacons 1 apple and i green peper also saw off shotgun with 2 fast load clip i say 'look i trusting you i am on mission to save a frend plese dont shot me' he say 'i promise no shot' so i give ammos but he loading in the shotgun AFTER WE WAS AGREE HE DONT LOAD AMMOS BEFORE I AM BEHIND HILL so i know he doing attack so i put last 2 bullet in mosin and point on him move around the wall 'be serios plese if you attack me i have full magazin and you have 4 shotgun bullet so you lose EVRYTIMES' but i was now worry because maybe he gamble attack and i am lost life and charcols he say 'sorry for reload was accident' i accept and say 'ok now go away from here please and i dont shot' but he sprint in my direction i was panic and shot 2 times MISS THE MAN AND HE LISTNEd CLICK CLICK OF EMPTY RIFLE AND LAUGH SAY 'YOU ARE DUMB NOOB' and he shot me 2 time in back wen i was run away in the shed i was bled and no color vision  i shout 'plese no i must halp frend i give you all backpack and moto helmet ALL MY GEAR for you'  but he dont listen and do 2 more shot in my face i WAS DONT SURVIVE

my frend say 'why you give him gun and ammo? you are trust too much shrub' i was say 'yes i am trust all person if they say because i dont live my life never trust and always paranoid better to die with open heart then live with always the fear' but he say 'NOW I AM DIE FROM SICK YOU ARE SHIT FREND' and he RAGE quit temspeak and block me on steam

some persons WHY they not understand?

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 30

'NOW I AM DIE FROM SICK YOU ARE SHIT FREND' and he RAGE quit temspeak and block me on steam

LOL a perfect ending to a perfect story

• Like 1

Cant win em all Shrub. You never should have trusted that player. That guy that killed you didn't care about you or your mission.

It is a cool story tho B)

Awesome Post, I look forward to reading your posts Shrub... Crack me up! Beeaans!

my frend say 'why you give him gun and ammo? you are trust too much shrub' i was say 'yes i am trust all person if they say because i dont live my life never trust and always paranoid better to die with open heart then live with always the fear' but he say 'NOW I AM DIE FROM SICK YOU ARE SHIT FREND' and he RAGE quit temspeak and block me on steam

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

'yes i am trust all person if they say because i dont live my life never trust and always paranoid better to die with open heart then live with always the fear'

Shrub, I totally agree with you on this. I know it is hard, but a good man does not let a bad man change him. Stay good my friend.

Edited by Kasich

Yes! news from shrub :D

it's always nice to read a new story from you!

thx man B)

• Like 1

You must be new here...

I only recently made an account, been browsing the forums for a few months before that. Regardless of the errors, Shrub's story was pretty great, and it just proves the fact that you really can't trust anyone in DayZ.  :(

• Like 1

I only recently made an account, been browsing the forums for a few months before that. Regardless of the errors, Shrub's story was pretty great, and it just proves the fact that you really can't trust anyone in DayZ.  :(

Shrub always posts like this. He is awesome. thats why i was wondering if you were new lol

• Like 1

Great story Shrub. too bad your "friend" doesn't realize what he's losing. Besides, you don't need a friend who's dumb enough to eat rotten food.

• Like 1

Hes not your friend then Shrub, you went out of your way for him, he should be grateful to have you as friend - you seem like a genuinely nice guy 8)

• Like 1

Hi guys, I've hidden a couple of posts because they're a little too criticising of someone trying their best to speak a foreign language, or refer to the criticism. To me anyone who can do that deserves a pat on the back.  :thumbsup:

Just to confirm, we had complaints about criticism but some posts were just hidden because they quoted it it not because they've done anything wrong themselves - for example, tomatosupra was backing shrub  :thumbsup:  I hid the post but couldn't then leave others referring to it.

Cheers,

Sula

Edited by Sula
  • Like 2

ahahahahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAH

LOL 

PLEASE MAN HAHAHAHAHAH

Shrub Rocketeer ™

shout 'plese no i must halp frend i give you all backpack and moto helmet ALL MY GEAR for you'  but he dont listen and do 2 more shot in my face i WAS DONT SURVIVE

Edited by TheEZ3L

Shrub pm ill give u steam id and ill meet up with ya and give u some gear ;)

Damn shrub,

Don't be so freaking foolish again. Never give another player a weapon and ammo at the same time. One or the other, never both. I think people like that (the guy you helped) should be strung up and tortured, then slowly hanged until they die a miserable death!

We need to start a list of all the players like this. Then we shoot them on sight for a change (if their was a tag system to identify people, WTF?).

Hi guys, I've hidden a couple of posts because they're a little too criticising of someone trying their best to speak a foreign language

It's a ruse. Shrub speaks English as his native language. Look at his sentence structure. Look how the thought reads. Adjectives before nouns and all. Look at the words he doesn't misspell on purpose. For example, he'll misspell 'friend' but not stomach, continue, because, tactical, or paranoid. All words that 'foreigners' would likely misuse before the misspelling of friend, keep, or need.

That said, the writing style is somehow appropriate for the story he's conveying. It's entertaining enough, though I bet his stories would read just fine in his first language...English.

For example, he'll misspell 'friend' but not stomach, continue, because, tactical, or paranoid.

I'm not sure why people support him butchering the english language when it's really not necessary. It's almost as if he is purposely *gasp* trolling the dayz forums.

The story is damn near unreadable, and I'm not trying to be mean about it.

Edited by bonesnap

Hey Shrub, next time u can friendly but careful(for not endanger a mission) too.

You can give him a weapon, so he see you are friendly but u can say to him "hey friend, sorry but u must run 300m away. and i put the ammunition here at this place

on the ground, when you are 300m away. and please, run 300 meters back when u have the ammuntion and please dont go my way for 4 minutes"

And you ran 300m away too and can hide save in bush and can look at him/her what he doing.

I think people like that (the guy you helped) should be strung up and tortured, then slowly hanged until they die a miserable death!

We need to start a list of all the players like this. Then we shoot them on sight for a change (if their was a tag system to identify people, WTF?).

A revenge-system thread for hard crimes is a great idea for sherrif-playstyle

Only possible/allowed from/with good traders/medics from http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172229-trading-post and http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here because they are proof-friendly

Like this:
-What happened in short text: Help, was friendly but was shot 1 minutes ago, when i give this arse a weapon

-Server: *only with personal message*
-Personal description: red shorts, blue helmet and have a shotgun, disturbed mental condition

-Punishment: please try to let him alive and torture him (best with with force feed worms and blow him up with a gas pump)

-Reward: nice things when i found some

And then, user can edit post to tell the story and post picture/video of the catched bandit and details.

Edited by t-s

Don't get discouraged Shrub... many friends here to help out.  Any chance you recall the guy/gals tag/name? Server, etc.? I like to keep a short list...for possible future engagement.  ;)

Edited by Super_Duty

It's a ruse. Shrub speaks English as his native language. Look at his sentence structure. Look how the thought reads. Adjectives before nouns and all. Look at the words he doesn't misspell on purpose. For example, he'll misspell 'friend' but not stomach, continue, because, tactical, or paranoid. All words that 'foreigners' would likely misuse before the misspelling of friend, keep, or need.

That said, the writing style is somehow appropriate for the story he's conveying. It's entertaining enough, though I bet his stories would read just fine in his first language...English.

I agree. Anyway to check what country his computer posts from? I bet he is in UK or Usa.

But I still like him. Another reason I know he is faking is because of the over the top silly drawings. He is puposefully drawing really bad.