Sign in to follow this  
leviski

Looking for SMERSH Vest+pack Will trade

If anyone has these I am willing to trade, I am primarily looking for the Vest, not the pack.

I have a few things off the top I could trade, if you want anything else just ask for it.

-Sawed off shotgun+snap loader and 20 shells

-Magnum

-Gas mask

-Plenty of assorted foods

-Tactical Vest(rare black version)

If anyone has these I am willing to trade, I am primarily looking for the Vest, not the pack.

I have a few things off the top I could trade, if you want anything else just ask for it.

-Sawed off shotgun+snap loader and 20 shells

-Magnum

-Gas mask

-Plenty of assorted foods

-Tactical Vest(rare black version)

check the sticky...

and everyone is looking for the vest so best of luck 

I had one but took me 3 hours of loot cycling and server hopping to finally find it along with an army if ten to help

I had one but took me 3 hours of loot cycling and server hopping to finally find it along with an army if ten to help

Lucky u...i just got a RAK with a mag finally

Can u wear it over the high cap vest?

Where DID you find it?

Also, screens or it didn't happen. :P

We do have a trade thread, y'know...

I may have a Tactical Black Vest.... I want one of those soda's from the beginning of the game. They dont spawn anymore. Get me one and its all yours.

it's funny that not a single person who claims to have found a smersh vest on stable is able to provide a screenshot of it^^ 

• Like 2

As far as I know, no one can find a SMERSH vest or a PM73 RAK at the moment, because they spawn at the static Mi8-helicrashes, and these are bugged momentarily and don't spawn anything.

• Like 1

Lol, had both, but guess what? Got killed while logging in by a fresh spawn using a hammer.

it's funny that not a single person who claims to have found a smersh vest on stable is able to provide a screenshot of it^^ 

• Like 1

As far as I know, no one can find a SMERSH vest or a PM73 RAK at the moment, because they spawn at the static Mi8-helicrashes, and these are bugged momentarily and don't spawn anything.

that's not entirely correct, on my holy search for the smersh vest, i discovered a 25 rnd RAK mag in on of them. but nothing else...it was the only thing i found in appr. 40-50 crash sites

You can get, but that means you have to abuse how loot respawn works atm. There are 3 static chopper crashsites currently ingame. I'm not talking about the 3 chopper crashsites (with thick smoke) that respawn on random places after server restart. Currently the 3 static sites dont spawn any loot on server restart, but they spawn loot, if stuff is getting looted around it, 1km radius or similar I believe. You need to be really lucky being at right place in right moment, or having a 10-20 man squad just constantly looting everything around, in the houses/villages in 1km radius of the static chopper site and you maybe get it to spawn. Thats the ONLY way currently getting the SMERSH vest.

I hope you understand what I mean, I wouldnt recomend trying getting it atm although, hopefully we have a new patch/update soon that is going to solve this issue.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2dncl1/smersh_vest/

http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-0-48-smersh-vest-confirmed-found-on-crashsite/

• Like 1

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=301657517

There is my RAK 

Ok, not bad, but I will just wait for the next update I guess :D

Nope. Something like this

100px-Zluta_Klasik_Soda.png100px-Zluta_Malinovka_Soda.png

That yes. I want one >:)

My buddy found a RAK at one of the static heli sites westward. I bet he'll never find a mag for it, though.