Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy McNulty

So...anything changed?

Hey! I haven't been playing this game for a few months, got tired of lags, non respawning loot and shit zombies..is the game better now or is it still the same old song?

Thanks!

I thought about making a similar thread. Did they finally add vehicles or still strong running simulator?

No vehicles yet. Hunting and fishing are in, as with cooking. Tents are in, some basic crafting is in.

Edited by Merrick362

No vehicles yet. Hunting and fishing are in, as with cooking. Tents are in, some basic crafting is in.

Are zombies better? Does loot respawn?

I personally have not noticed a single change since since this game was released. I think they may patch a few of the issues at the end of 2016 when the alpha goes pre-beta.

Best option for you is to wait until then, I will PM you when it's ready.

I personally have not noticed a single change since since this game was released. I think they may patch a few of the issues at the end of 2016 when the alpha goes pre-beta.

Best option for you is to wait until then, I will PM you when it's ready.

chode of war

Lol.

• Like 1

I thought about making a similar thread. Did they finally add vehicles or still strong running simulator?

If it's anything like the original mod, vehicles will be a hard thing to find that are even harder to repair. Vehicles or not, DayZ will always involve a lot of running.

Are zombies better? Does loot respawn?

YES everything has changed, it is all very different.. how come you don't play, did you uninstall ? You don't know what you're missing I guess !

Did you hear about the Zombies ? Did you read the discussions ? Do you trust other players more than you trust yourself ?

Do you have a computer ? Did you buy the game ? What do you do for entertainment at the weekend ?

Do you know how to log in to a server ? Is there something wrong with your installation maybe.. Do you know about Steam ??

is this a troll ?

why don't you go look ?

if you don't want to look, why don't you READ the Forums ?

I like your attitude : "I cant be fucked to play this game, why don't one of you suckers tell me if it's worth looking moving my ass"

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 5

Quit four months ago, uninstalled the shit right off my ssd, been looking at the patch notes ever since, really pathetic and lame updates to be honest, not expecting much in the next four months, they won't hit their intial beta deadline. Maybe four years from now.

People still denying that DayZ SA is just a supported version of DayZ mod? They just didn't want to do it for free anymore and they cashed in BIG Time. Deny it all you want.

I'll take my leave now as I just dropped a nice turd here.

Quit four months ago, uninstalled the shit right off my ssd, been looking at the patch notes ever since, really pathetic and lame updates to be honest, not expecting much in the next four months, they won't hit their intial beta deadline. Maybe four years from now.

People still denying that DayZ SA is just a supported version of DayZ mod? They just didn't want to do it for free anymore and they cashed in BIG Time. Deny it all you want.

Like I said, INB4TROLLS.

If you uninstalled it, why are you still in the forums? Wipe your hands and move on to the next game. Maybe don't buy early access again?

I'll take my leave now as I am a complete turd here.

Fixed that for you .

• Like 2

YES everything has changed, it is all very different.. how come you don't play, did you uninstall ? You don't know what you're missing I guess !

Did you hear about the Zombies ? Did you read the discussions ? Do you trust other players more than you trust yourself ?

Do you have a computer ? Did you buy the game ? What do you do for entertainment at the weekend ?

Do you know how to log in to a server ? Is there something wrong with your installation maybe.. Do you know about Steam ??

is this a troll ?

why don't you go look ?

I like your attitude : "I cant be fucked to play this game, why don't one of you suckers tell me if it's worth looking moving my ass

Umm, I've been pretty busy, you know..part time job and all..well I guess you don't. You strike me as a typical no life douchebag

And no, I don't have dayZ installed at the moment, not even steam.

Edited by Jimmy McNulty

Vehicles are not going to be added for months, If they rush things like cars ext then there will be threads upon threads about how they are buggy and rubbish

"Early access alpha"

• Like 1

is this a troll ?

why don't you go look ?

I like your attitude : "I cant be fucked to play this game, why don't one of you suckers tell me if it's worth looking moving my ass"

No need to be a douchebag.

• Like 1

Lets be honest, they couldn't have added vehicles before now even if they had wanted to because no loot was persistent. Before now even if you'd scoured the server for a vehicle and managed to get it working it would have vanished once it reset.

Really don't see what the issue is with vehicles, it's not hard to understand why they weren't already present and the amount of strain they'd be putting on a server which struggles with minimal zombie numbers and 40 players.

I'd rather wait for the servers to be slightly more responsive and persistent loot to be fully implemented before they add them.

Umm, I've been pretty busy, you know..part time job and all..well I guess you don't. You strike me as a typical no life douchebag

And no, I don't have dayZ installed at the moment, not even steam.

no offense Jimmy I just took your post at random from the 3 or 4 no-hopers .. it was good of you all to find the time to get in contact

yes - I AM a typical no life douchebag

Ten Points

xx

Edited by pilgrim

The spoonfed must be read to

Tbh if you are so lazy you dont even want to read up on the updates and the ongoing development, you arent really interested in the game :)

Its not hard to keep up imho.