MasterZedX

This is why playing with others is a lot better than lone wolfing

was funny till you started gasping like an old cat getting raped

Sorry i had a reaction to my own personal accord. Sorry i'm not like you. Sorry i'm not like the other people you enjoy watching. Sorry that how i react is not entertaining to you. Sorry i made you feel the way you feel. Sorry i'm me.  

Sorry i had a reaction to my own personal accord. Sorry i'm not like you. Sorry i'm not like the other people you enjoy watching. Sorry that how i react is not entertaining to you. Sorry i made you feel the way you feel. Sorry i'm me.  

So much self pity. 

What you people fail to understand that the moment you post videos like that you will receive both praise and criticism, not always constructive. When that happens instead of posing something as pathetic as "sorry for being me" you post : Don't like the video ? Than be on your way, don't waste time, both mine and yours. 

So much self pity. 

What you people fail to understand that the moment you post videos like that you will receive both praise and criticism, not always constructive. When that happens instead of posing something as pathetic as "sorry for being me" you post : Don't like the video ? Than be on your way, don't waste time, both mine and yours. 

Lmao

Too hysterical for my taste.

Playing alone or "Lonewolf" is better IMO.

1. I do things on my own pace.

2. I don't have to watch anyone's back but mine.

3. I attract less attention.

4. More loot for le me.

5. Don't need to deal with hysterical people.

And why the hell are you missing the sights on that M4?

Edited by raynor009

That was pretty crazy! That's why I love DayZ, you get these crazy, heart-pounding moments that no other game comes close to.

I try playing with my friends, but listening to them whine about bugs, whine about walking for so long and whining about how we should go to Berezino because they're too impatient for anything else.. kinda makes me give up.

Too hysterical for my taste.

Playing alone or "Lonewolf" is better IMO.

1. I do things on my own pace.

2. I don't have to watch anyone's back but mine.

3. I attract less attention.

4. More loot for le me.

5. Don't need to deal with hysterical people.

And why the hell are you missing the sights on that M4?

Found the M4 on a dead guy, apparently someone thought the sights were more valuable than the gun.