puncakeraguz

crash sites

100% ? i dont want just looking for something thats not there. i domt they got disabled on 0.46/7 and they said they fixed them on 0.48 but not sure if theyre already ingame.

well the police cars randomly spawn now but yet again they fucked up that those cars are invisible. Probably the same with heli crashes. You won't see them but loot will be there. This is DayZ.

• Like 1

Might be able to get a scope for the m4 I've been cradling like a baby since heli sites were first implemented... And some extra mags lol.

Is M4 worth it? When ammo spawns just at heli crashes or in AK101 magazines, it seems kinda annoying.

Seems that dupers or hackers get the most from M4 at the moment.

Is M4 worth it? When ammo spawns just at heli crashes or in AK101 magazines, it seems kinda annoying.

Seems that dupers or hackers get the most from M4 at the moment.

Boxed ammo spawns all over mil bases for the m4

I found like 600 rounds between boxed clips, loose stacks and ak101 mags last night

Boxed ammo spawns all over mil bases for the m4

I found like 600 rounds between boxed clips, loose stacks and ak101 mags last night

Ah ok, they've added 5.56 back to military loot.

saw one heli crash today.  didn't go near it.  but they're definitely back.

and .45 ammo is spawning again, along with loose .556 and .38.

I just scavenged a chopper a bit earlier today. I felt I was hanging around a honey pot so I searched it quickly and I felt as if I had a long range scopes reticle crawling on my back. But, I scored a bit of needed loot and hauled ass to cover. I didn't find an M4A1 and I'm not sure I want one anymore given the AKM & PSO-1, along with the large quantity 7.62 x 39 and number of AKM magazines I have. Switching back to an M4A1just doesn't make sense for me at the moment.  

Edited by Xbow

Just found heli crash west of Cherno on the beach. Was probably looted, but there was several cleaning kits around which makes me wonder, if their loot wasn't nerfed a lot.

Crash sites seem broadly comparable in terms of frequency and loot quality to the way they were. Since yesterday afternoon I've found seven, all in the usual places.

They spawn M4 mags and attachments, helmets, pistols, ammo (5.56, 7.62x39, 0.45 so far) and the M4 itself.

For all that hurf durf about changing the model, it's the same one. I think the smoke is visible from a slightly greater distance though.

This has all led me to the inevitable AKM vs M4 debate, as I'm (rather stupidly) trying to run with both. I have 220 rounds of 5.56 and about 120 of 7.62. My AKM has a pristine PSO, and I always appreciate its stopping power. But the M4 seems a slightly better all-rounder - and I have lots of either worn or pristine attachments for it, including ACOG and an RV1 (which I actually like), as well as mag pull parts and a bipod/foregrip.

While 7.62 is much more common, I'm probably going with the M4, partly for the sheer flexibility of the thing, and partly for reasons of looks and sentimentality.