trimpampano

What is the rarest item you have ever found in DayZ?

Stab vest, got ruined by zombie punches.

75 round AK mag, got lost while reloading because I didn't have room to stash it

Longhorn, lost after getting killed

Press vest, lost after getting killed

Looking for the elusive AK101 now, since I have 3 protector cases full of mags for it. Should probably dump them, but you never know. 

Stab vest, got ruined by zombie punches.

75 round AK mag, got lost while reloading because I didn't have room to stash it

Longhorn, lost after getting killed

Press vest, lost after getting killed

Looking for the elusive AK101 now, since I have 3 protector cases full of mags for it. Should probably dump them, but you never know. 

You will find the AK101 at the military base just south east of the NWAF. 

You will find the AK101 at the military base just south east of the NWAF. 

Aye, someone told me they only spawn at long barracks. But, last time I visited that base, violence happened and I ended up handcuffed and executed... Bad memories...

Fishing hook. Also a mosin with bipod/pu scope that my friend still has. We forgot that he ad a regular character completely kitted out.

A what?

As for me? I found a pristine can opener once. Only one I've ever even seen. Lost it a few hours later due to a well placed bullet from a sniper outside of Krasno.

Well damm thats emberrasing. Didn't see that spelling error. The word I mispelled was "tent".

I've found fishing hooks, 75 round drums, the CZ carbine and magazines, engraved 1911's, . I shot a bandit at the NWAF a couple weeks before the m4 was removed, so I have a hardcore fully geared m4.

I've found only one crash site, has that been fixed yet?

Lots of 30rnd 10/22 mags, and a few 10rnd 10/22 mags.

I kind of agree that finding a friendly player is very rare, too. I've only found a couple.

+1 to leaving the coast. Its basically team deathmatch, if you're lucky enough to roll with a crew.

Why do people keep insisting that the M4A1 was removed? It wasn't, the heli crashes just stopped spawning.

• Like 3

I just find piles upon piles with trash nowadays. Serverjumped 6 times inside NWAF and not one single gun. Pristine kiwi

Edited by aasand

Found a longhorn for the first time ever, server reset, then when I got back on it was gone.  2 hours later, another reset got rid of my MP5.  I've only seen 1 press vest so far.

Stab and press vests. Never see those anymore.

police cars.....every time i hit up Svelto at night i find a few

• Like 1

bolt quiver.

just kidding...it was everywhere at that time...but where did it go?

i haven't seen anny of these in months?

Quiver.jpg

Seems like pristine / worn AK plastic stocks are rare. Out of the ten or so AK 101 rifles I've come across thus far, I haven't found a single stock that isn't damaged or badly damaged.

Never seen a longhorn or the new SMG + lever rifle.

seen a press vest 2ce

seen the scope that's similar to Acog only it's got the cumbersome dials on top and left side 1ce.

Press vest I guess? I dunno I've only ever found 2. Can't think of anything else I haven't seen a bunch of times besides the obvious m4's and combat knifes you can't find anywhere anymore. I find rope, fishing lures, binoculars and all that crap all the time. Was just looking for a CR527 since I had a mag and wanted to try it out. Found one withing 10 minutes and dropped that thing. Keeping my sks. I'm always on the lookout for a new high capacity vest since they always get beat up.

Rarest thing.. can it not be a thing? I mean.. Oh- and what if it found me?  A player that could just as well have shot me, scared the hell out of me when I turned around and saw him with his hands up, this person was decked out in military gear aswell as a rifle, and I had a shotgun in my hands, I just waved and moved along.. he didn't shoot me though, rarest thing ever!

longhorn. 

sadly it got ruined when i climbed down a ladder 

Edited by Munson_fry

A Longhorn pistol. Even the anti-stab vest or press vest haven't been this rare for me.

Why do people keep insisting that the M4A1 was removed? It wasn't, the heli crashes just stopped spawning.

I've read on multiple threads that the devs  are not bring it back. I'm not insisting on anything, its my understanding that it was removed and wouldn't be reintroduced. If you have info contrary, please share. Thanks.

Aye, someone told me they only spawn at long barracks. But, last time I visited that base, violence happened and I ended up handcuffed and executed... Bad memories...

I'd love to hear the story!

Well, it was your typical encounter with trigger-happy kids. I approached the base from the north, searched the first of the two barracks, then as I run towards the second I get shot at. I empty an SKS clip on the attacker and kill him, and as I'm checking his body I hear his three buddies coming from the command post. Some back-and-forth shooting happens, then I run out of ammo and as I try to run away I get shot in the legs, so game over. Unconscious + broken legs = handcuffed. Then after telling me I killed their friend they asked me if I had any last words, so I said "Tittysprinkles." They laughed, and for a moment I thought my dry wit had saved me, but then I hear a final shot and darkness fell. The end.