Sign in to follow this  
Pyrennah

Circle of zombies

Has anyone seen this?

I've seen it twice - in the middle of the street in Svet and in Elektro's fire station. Five or six zombies in a perfect circle, as if talking to each other. It is creepier than it sounds.

It's an ancient ritual used by the very first infected which were eradicated in the stone age. It summons the bigger zombie...

It's an ancient ritual used by the very first infected which were eradicated in the stone age. It summons the bigger zombie...

the zombies...

are polymerising?

mightymorphinpowerzombies?

@ OP: did you exterminate them before they had a chance to organise and evolve their fellow zombiites?

Edited by q.S Sachiel

I've seen that happen when someone has died or logged out in the middle of the circle. Even after the person is gone, the zombies tend to still stand around swinging at the air where the person was last seen. Sometimes they don't, though.

I came across what looked like 3 zombies in a conga line inside a building, was during the axe nerf so there was no way I was going in there to investigate.

I have once seen two zombies forming points on the outline of a perfect circle. I did some measurements, and it turns out that the ratio between the radius of the circle and the distance to Green Mountain was EXACTLY the same as the ratio between the diagonal of the base square of the Keops Pyramid and the the distance to the moon. Exactly!

This diagram should illustrate what I mean perfectly:

Cpsmyth.jpg

• Like 1

I have once seen two zombies forming points on the outline of a perfect circle. I did some measurements, and it turns out that the ratio between the radius of the circle and the distance to Green Mountain was EXACTLY the same as the ratio between the diagonal of the base square of the Keops Pyramid and the the distance to the moon. Exactly!

This diagram should illustrate what I mean perfectly:

Cpsmyth.jpg

Heh nice 8D

• Like 1