Karmaterror

How did you last die?

Mercy killed. I went KO with not enough blood in me to wake up. My buddy left me behind to go search for saline bags and epi but could not find any. So, he shot me and took my important stuff.

Mercy killed. I went KO with not enough blood in me to wake up. My buddy left me behind to go search for saline bags and epi but could not find any. So, he shot me and took my important stuff.

should have bandaged you and force fed you some food/water.  then waited.

In the staircase of the hospital in Elektro, jumping zombie comes up the ramp.

"Oh hey Mr. Zombie just let me get my axe...axe why aren't you unsheathing? Axe?! Oh well it'll probably just be a few hits before the axe finally frees itself from my back"

Zombie jumps at me, pushes me through the wall and I fall to my death on the outside of the building. Body was 3/4 in the ground outside the hospital when I got back, and I was unable to target it to loot xD

should have bandaged you and force fed you some food/water.  then waited.

He did. I went KO twice, actually. First time he used an epi pen, but I passed out as soon as I stood up again. I was energized/hydrated when I went down anyhow. Still, I laid there for half an hour while he went off looking for medical supplies, to no avail. I was going to run back and get my gear, but I encountered the 'dead on respawn' glitch so I just gave up and left. All my precious gear is in good hands, so I don't mind too much.

In the staircase of the hospital in Elektro, jumping zombie comes up the ramp.

"Oh hey Mr. Zombie just let me get my axe...axe why aren't you unsheathing? Axe?! Oh well it'll probably just be a few hits before the axe finally frees itself from my back"

Zombie jumps at me, pushes me through the wall and I fall to my death on the outside of the building. Body was 3/4 in the ground outside the hospital when I got back, and I was unable to target it to loot xD

that's like 3 bugs blended into a nice kick in the bean machine

Last two times in .49 were to wall glitchers. The time before that was to a speed hacking and bragging about it d-bag. He went from Slevt to Balota killing everyone. My buddy's spread out threw the world all met him. One by one the man slayed every player on the server.

/facepalm..Not even a weak in and we got a hacker. As for wall glitches that may never be fixed...