Sign in to follow this  
R0B3RTF1SH3R

ULTIMATE IMMERSION ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MODE!

so im at work today and i happened to come up with this great idea for dayz immersion.

see, in a real zombie apocalypse the friend can become an enemy really quickly. especially if they die =D 

what better way to gain some real creepy atmosphere and immersion than to actually add in your peers to the game. 

imagine this.

you sync your dayz game with say facebook.

asks for permission to get details of your friends lists.

gains gender/age details and facial recognition system which automatically morphs your friends lists facial photo's onto models of zombies and players in the game
obviously (alive players who are playing with you on dayz etc from your friends, others could be turned zombies or npc's) is that a tad creepy or what.

i mean imagine running down the street and see your neighbor as a zombie. hahah. immersion overload?

would be even creepier if it only selected deceased facebook users? too much?

Unfortunately I'm not sure if this is even possible, lol.

Just...no.  That'd be horrible, you'd be going around seeing tons of zombies with = s for faces, or anti Israel/Gaza/Ukraine/Russia slogan/picture #Craze.

EDIT

And think of the media bullshit that'd come out of that.  "This just in, the hot new game where you kill your friends in order to survive.  Should it be outlawed?  Will this lead to another Sandyhook?"

Edited by BigMike
  • Like 2

i dont mean like "automatically" grabs any face or picture from FB

i mean like. a subscription option.

instead of making boring content for all to enjoy. 

your sub pays for "player specific" content experience.

sure you want your family and friends on dayz. $$$$ 

im just thinking how well it would go down if it was like deceased people though. hahah

so im at work today and i happened to come up with this great idea for dayz immersion.

see, in a real zombie apocalypse the friend can become an enemy really quickly. especially if they die =D 

what better way to gain some real creepy atmosphere and immersion than to actually add in your peers to the game. 

imagine this.

asks for permission to get details of your friends lists.

gains gender/age details and facial recognition system which automatically morphs your friends lists facial photo's onto models of zombies and players in the game

obviously (alive players who are playing with you on dayz etc from your friends, others could be turned zombies or npc's) is that a tad creepy or what.

i mean imagine running down the street and see your neighbor as a zombie. hahah. immersion overload?

would be even creepier if it only selected deceased facebook users? too much?

I stopped reading at Facebook.

• Like 3

I don't have a facebook account. FB is the most useless shit since.... the invention of useless shit.

• Like 2

ok so FB was a terrible example. how else can devs troll for user submited free data.