Sign in to follow this  
killbot420

Loot suggestion

So, after the new patch everywhere I go I get killed by like 5 zombies each time I spawn, so I suggest they just bump up the loot like in arma 2 dayz mod for the standalone in all servers. That way people could actually find weapons, clothing, and ammo much faster than they have now. And if this would be added faster, people could have a better chance against the new zombie patch, and also have more fun, like more bandits/heroes/pvp, and especially so me and other solo players don't get destroyed by zombies every spawn since the new patch. Sorry if I repeated myself.

How are you aggro'ing 5 zeds every time you spawn?  I think the better solution would be for the devs to work harder on the zombie AI... I HATE how they aggro right now... it doesn't matter how quiet I'm being or what I'm doing, they will run from 300 meters away sometimes and other times i can walk right up to them and they won't do anything... not to mention that they still walk through walls/doors.

• Like 1

So, after the new patch everywhere I go I get killed by like 5 zombies each time I spawn, so I suggest they just bump up the loot like in arma 2 dayz mod for the standalone in all servers. That way people could actually find weapons, clothing, and ammo much faster than they have now. And if this would be added faster, people could have a better chance against the new zombie patch, and also have more fun, like more bandits/heroes/pvp, and especially so me and other solo players don't get destroyed by zombies every spawn since the new patch. Sorry if I repeated myself.

It depends if you want this game to be easier, or more difficult.

I think they should make ammo, clips and other items like that really easy to find, but make the guns themselves REALLY hard to find. Also, to make the zombies more realistic (Like when you Line of sight them they get off you, and you can sneak by them ect)

Regardless of how one plays the game, the zombies should definately be nerfed. I have sneaked as good as I can, and had a steady stream of +30 zeds come rushing at me, and as melee does absolutely nothing, wasted about +60 SKS rounds and +20 pistol rounds, before dying to a never-ending stream of zombies converging upon me. Zombies should either be nerfed, or fixed, as I doubt they will ever get fixed, nerfing them is the only realistic option, as far as I am concerned.

Regardless of how one plays the game, the zombies should definately be nerfed. I have sneaked as good as I can, and had a steady stream of +30 zeds come rushing at me, and as melee does absolutely nothing, wasted about +60 SKS rounds and +20 pistol rounds, before dying to a never-ending stream of zombies converging upon me. Zombies should either be nerfed, or fixed, as I doubt they will ever get fixed, nerfing them is the only realistic option, as far as I am concerned.

I think the zombies are alright now! Action, adventure! They can even climb stairs.

Low-tier melee weapons (knives, baseball bats, machetes) need to be buffed and low-tier weapon magazines (pistols, .22, etc) need to spawn in civilian areas. Once that happens, I won't really have a problem with loot spawns, though food and weapon spawns will probably need to be lowered a little in order to encourage weapon crafting and hunting. Certainly high and mid-tier weapons will need to be lowered considerably. Everyone I meet either has a Mosin, an SKS or an AKM. I want to see more farmer shotguns, .22s and bows.