Sign in to follow this  
RAM-bo4250

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

This is mine.

The good - dangerous zombies

The bad - KOSing at spawn points

The ugly - server hoppers

Well the zombies aren't dangerous yet, they've just become........ more annoying really...

Mine:
The Good: Survival mechanics
The Bad: Too many players who seem to think they're playing Call of Duty
The Ugly: Just my luck

Edited by James Hawke
  • Like 2

Well the zombies aren't dangerous yet, they've just become........ more annoying really...

Mine:

The Good: Survival mechanics

The Bad: Too many players who seem to think they're playing Call of Duty

The Ugly: Just my luck

same for me.

The good - ranged weapons in general, funny/scarry people you meet ingame, gud graphics even with my potato computer, one of the best games I have ever played due its unic experience.

The bad - melee, pitchfork and everything that doesn't have axe on its name, hitboxes lol

The ugly - every interior in this game seems out of proportion. Sometimes looks like I'm in a doll house, refrigerators, ovens, chairs, tabbles you name it, all seems too small. The ceiling is very low, the stairs are small and you can notice it by the handrails, same with doors, hospital beds etc. They need to stretch some polygons imo lol. I don't care for fully funitured interiors, but things are out of proportion man :(

The Good: Murder, betrayal, agony---a simultaneously tragic and hilarious portrait of the human mind. The good times that are had. The bad times that are had.

The Bad: The engine (from personal observation) seems too clunky and disjointed for the concept of DayZ. My assessment is that is has probably been the largest limiting factor in DayZ's development. The devs seem to be battling the engine's limitations every step of the way.  They have still done some fantastic work despite those limiting factors. Assuming my observation is even correct!

The Ugly: Although survival mechanics are starting to bulk up it still feels too easy to survive the game space. Too easy to survive. I don't feel like the world is out to devour me. The zombies are always getting better. Food and hunger are way easy to deal with. Managing body temp isn't in just yet. Disease and all the preventative and treatment measures aren't here yet. There are no persistent goals to strive for.

• Like 1

When I played DayZ, way back when this game was 50x more popular than it is now , 

The Good: Open World

The Bad: Mechanics

The Ugly: 2-3 hackers PER SERVER , yes I just said that.

The Good: A believable (and hopefully at some point also challenging) world with quite some depth.

The Bad: "Mimimi - too complex" guys who shun everything beyond looting and killing.

The Ugly: The current implementation of death ("death light").

• The Good - Heroes.
  • The Bad - Bandits.
  • The Ugly - Stairs in the fire stations or air traffic control towers. Have you ever looked at them closely? This is why you keep breaking your legs and / or falling to your death!

IMG_4798.jpg

what is good is the map and the towns and also the forest and mountens

what is bad is the zombie coming through wall and fence and doing punch from 20 meter away

what is ugly is person who shot no chat even wen I was say hello I am frend and don't have gun or melee wepon

• Like 1

When I played DayZ, way back when this game was 50x more popular than it is now , 

The Good: Open World

The Bad: Mechanics

The Ugly: 2-3 hackers PER SERVER , yes I just said that.

what severs are you playing on.

what severs are you playing on.

This was a long time ago mate, way back when the alpha was two versions into it. 

The bad - american kids in DayZ

Generalize much? Can I assume that the kids in your country are better? Fact is...squeakers are squeakers -- doesn't matter what country they are from...most of them end up being a pain in game.

Or did you just bring nationality into it as an opportunity to insult a country you might dislike (for whatever reason)?

I digress...

Good: Expansive map. I love running the whole map on a populated server and meeting people in remote areas along the way.

Bad: The bugs. But it's Alpha...so it is to be expected.

Ugly: My skills in game. I never played the mod so this is all still pretty new to me. I'm learning though!

The bad - american kids in DayZ

So tell us what country your from so we can poke fun at it If you like generalizing ppl so much.

The Good: Bandannas/Face mask

The Bad: Ppl are still to trigger happy.

The Ugly: NO MORE TACOS LEFT TO EAT! :O

Edited by Deathlove

The Good the idea of dayz

The bad how people still think its cod with griefing lol

The ugly the community everytime the devs do something that hinders there pvp ( like speed up zeds or make movement a little hard in a bid to make it more like how real people move..