HeroAtDay BanditAtNight

What items would you kill someone for? An MP5K?

For me, if I see you having an MP5K or an M4A1, i would kill you cause I love western weapons so much.

Also bandages or rags if I don't have them...

So what would you kill a player for?

Nothing, only if they shot at me first

• Like 9

I kill on sight, a lot of people who say "I don't shoot at people unless they shoot at me first" confuse me, that 1 shot could be the shot that hits you in the face.

• Like 5

I kill on sight, a lot of people who say "I don't shoot at people unless they shoot at me first" confuse me, that 1 shot could be the shot that hits you in the face.

True, but you also could meet someone who could end being an ally or someone who can give you info about others in the area. Some of the best interactions I have had in this game were randoms and not firefights.

I respect whatever reasons you have for being a KOS player but doesn't it get old killing everyone all the time? And if everyone had that mentality you wouldn't last long either so it's good that some don't shoot first.

This game is a free for all, it's a survival game. Play it how you want, your $30 was your own but I don't think your getting the best experience out it. I started as a hero, went bandit and now I'm a weary warrior. I like the feeling of helping noobs and freshies but will still scout out a situation fully before engaging with anyone.

• Like 2

That's why I stopped playing for a couple of days, everyone I have met that aren't geared are bandits.

No, they were probably recently killed bandits. LOL!

Most people who shoot first have god aweful aim and I can usually just run into cover even if im in a open field.

my game isn't to ruin your game.

also, how bad are you at looting if you can't get your own rags.

I don't kill for items. If you do and it results in the item in question getting ruined - well done you just met Karma.

I would kill in self defense and for knowledge (though I would rather not kill a random player).

• Like 1

I would kill for a pristine leather jacket.

But since even 1 shot to the chest ruins everything and all items on the players, it's not worth it ;)

And kill for a Chest holster with a banana in it.

Chest-holster with a banana....  :rolleyes:

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 2

I would kill for a pristine leather jacket.

But since even 1 shot to the chest ruins everything and all items on the players, it's not worth it ;)

Don't give up! It's worth it! Think about how cool you look!

I don't think I'd kill someone over an item, unless it's the other guy who wants to kill me over it. Everything I need I can find. I don't need an SMG or an Assault rifle. I'm fine with my Mosin and my Magnum.

I have a friend I'm running with who likes to kill on sight. Oddly enough though, he has the habit of kicking the bucket in the first second of combat... so... he's not much of a threat really xD

• Like 1

I kill on sight, a lot of people who say "I don't shoot at people unless they shoot at me first" confuse me

You KoS because you just scared for your "precious loot" and time. I understand it but IMHO that's just stupid because it turns out you're playing just for gathering military loot and killing. Interacting with random people - this is a big part of Dayz.

1 shot could be the shot that hits you in the face.

Could be... or you could run, avoid lethal damage then revenge. That's very nice too.

• Like 2

For me, if I see you having an MP5K or an M4A1, i would kill you cause I love western weapons so much.

Also bandages or rags if I don't have them...

So what would you kill a player for?

I'd kill you for trying to kill me, then leave all your gear there, because I wouldn't need it.

I'll kill a man in a fair fight.

Or if i think he's gonna start one.

Or if he has a nice hat.

Actually....i'll pretty much kill anyone for no reason sometimes

• Like 2

I don't kill for items. I kill because I can.

tumblr_ln3r1g6rHy1qaqnfio1_400.jpg

You KoS because you just scared for your "precious loot" and time. I understand it but IMHO that's just stupid because it turns out you're playing just for gathering military loot and killing. Interacting with random people - this is a big part of Dayz.

well, killing-on-sight is sort of interacting with other people.

Anyhow, if you see any police officers you had best co-operate with 'm, even if they demand that you hand over your guns! That's all I'm saying.

I'll kill a man in a fair fight.

Or if i think he's gonna start one.

Or if he has a nice hat.

Actually....i'll pretty much kill anyone for no reason sometimes

Jayne is a girl's name.

• Like 2

I won't KOS someone for a item. But if I meet a random and they ask for something weopon related and they seem shady, I'm not telling them I have it. Moreover, if its some 13 year old, I'm gonna keep my gun out and make sure he doesn't try anything. Older gents, I trust more.

I kill mostly for fun or necessity.

>.> I hid in the clinic across from a police-station and shut all the doors. Hid in the medical closet and axed people who came in. .. Started out because I needed bulletz for my Mosin and ducked in while others were distracted by a firefight.... First kill was the survivor of that fight! >.> After that it turned into a tourist trap. Plenty of food. Ammo. Victims. Had a good gig going till three guys stormed me :c

Edited by Rudette
  • Like 2