HeroAtDay BanditAtNight

What items would you kill someone for? An MP5K?

one can only hope that

"food"

"clean water"

"morphine shot"

will be the most comon answers soon enough

Older gents, I trust more.

Oh you...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I met up with my brother and friend at NWAF a couple weeks ago.  I handcuffed this friend of mine, stole his M4, and when my brother put up a stink about it, I shot them both.

• Like 2

Sks w/ lrs  , I bet someone still has one hiding out there

• Like 1

I generally will kill someone if they have a weapon I want. If they had an M4 or combat knife I would kill for those since u cant get them currently.

Normally weapons are not damaged when killing a player.

Anything else is lilly to be dmged or ruined so I never expect much but occasionally u get something nice.

An sks with an LRS would make a fine trophy !

That and a bunch of slugs for a shotty

Edited by trev186

I kill people for anything they might have when I'm a fresh respawn. In fact I don't kill them, just punch them in da face and take what I want. When I have some gear, I'd rather stalk people or just break their legs for no reason and then leave, lol. I like to see how far I can follow someone until he/she notices me

I generally will kill someone if they have a weapon I want. If they had an M4 or combat knife I would kill for those since u cant get them currently.

Normally weapons are not damaged when killing a player.

Anything else is lilly to be dmged or ruined so I never expect much but occasionally u get something nice.

An sks with an LRS would make a fine trophy !

That and a bunch of slugs for a shotty

Don't know where you got that from, found 4 of them in NWAF (2 Damaged, 2 Pristine) yesterday. You certainly CAN get a combat knife.

Don't know where you got that from, found 4 of them in NWAF (2 Damaged, 2 Pristine) yesterday. You certainly CAN get a combat knife.

Are u sure it isn't an M91a bayonet ? It looms like a combat knife....cause combat knives only spawn in heli crashes now

Nothing, only if they shot at me first

qft

Not like anything is too hard to find.

I grabbed one of those M91a bayonets the other day thinking it was a combat knife, will that work the same as a knife for skinning/gutting?

Edited by escobert

I would kill for a yellow rain coat.