mosswi

Was my first vid (epic moment)

Combat log.. really?  Come on man.. Be a 'man'.

I mean, let's be fair though, he did combat log, but you're completely missing the point that he ran in there and pummeled a geared player with his bare fists.

• Like 1

I mean, let's be fair though, he did combat log, but you're completely missing the point that he ran in there and pummeled a geared player with his bare fists.

even if he did which i am not knocking, he did a good job of it) he should not of logged. people who do this are a pain.

No, he combatlogged.

You know you are going to get flamed for combat logging.. 

Edited by Sinkatze

you call that an epic moment?  you do something right by robbing thieves and murderers and then you run away and combat log out?  Sadest video i have seen in a while.

Everything was good until the end. Please don't combat log anymore. It's a cardinal sin in DayZ no matter if you're a hero, survivor or bandit.

Edited by haknslash

haha like i said it was my first video guys! i was a noob back then. watch some of my more recent vids i am alot better, now i am now in Australia's best DayZ clan! (TLa) anyway even though i logged it still was a funny moment  you got to admit

Edited by mosswi

WTF!

By the way don't use that PewDiePie font it makes it seem as if you're trying to imitate him!

(I understand I got the Frankie Logo as my icon)

WTF!

By the way don't use that PewDiePie font it makes it seem as if you're trying to imitate him!

(I understand I got the Frankie Logo as my icon)

Hippocratic 101 right here guys.

No, he combat logged and by that he invalidates everything else. There's nothing to be proud of in this video.

haha like i said it was my first video guys! i was a noob back then. watch some of my more recent vids i am alot better, now i am now in Australia's best DayZ clan! (TLa) anyway even though i logged it still was a funny moment  you got to admit

No.

No, he combat logged and by that he invalidates everything else. There's nothing to be proud of in this video.

No.

wow kid get over yourself kid!

wow kid get over yourself kid!

The ironic thing here is, you sound like 14 in your video and you call me a kid.

What exactly do I need to get over myself with?

For real???? combat log?......what a shame..... >:(  :emptycan: