jason_h44@hotmail.com

DayZ Camping Tent Showcase 0.47.124641

It's very possible. In the mod your tent was never even close to safe even if you pitched it in the middle of nowhere inside a tree. Considering they're huge and you can't put them exactly where you want, you'll be able to spot these tents from such distance that they'll be useless even before vehicles and choppers are implemented.

Well fortunately it looks like this is just the first of several available tents. I'm still not too concerned about it, though.

in the mod you had cities of twenty tents persist over weeks without being compromised, with a Huey and a Ural parked inbetween. The new tent is an excellent choice.

Yeah, I'm not that worried about it. I've been playing an Overpoch variant with a clan in a server that is extremely active and I have seen no such blatant robbing and destruction.

Although the tents at the moment are limited by the sounds of it, as a starting point.

Well, every new development has got to start somewhere, and I am glad that this development is now in the game and beginning to burrow it's way in. I imagine that in the next couple of updates this initial phase will be built upon and honed.

kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-01.jp

Edited by conan the librarian

How do you carry one 'holstered'/'bagged'? As melee or you can only carry it in hand?

How do you carry one 'holstered'/'bagged'? As melee or you can only carry it in hand?

It will fit into the Mountain and Hunting Backpacks, only.. Until they release more backpacks in the future.  In it's "rolled-up" or packed form, it takes up 12 slots (2x6).  When you deploy the tent, it's 63 slots (7x9).

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 1

wish we could holster them as our secondary weapon :) 

wish we could holster them as our secondary weapon :)

Can you imagine running around smacking a zombie with a rolled-up tent? :p

What I was saying is that I want it to be like the mod. I don't want a public hive. 

Yeah but see how silly this is: We already know there will be private server / hive. Why go against something you ultimately wont be using but other might? Personally I hope they change the way the tents are saved per server, as said before it makes no sense with the current public hive setup.