Sign in to follow this  
Toperek1990 (DayZ)

Mr Pathetic, Mr Cheating and Mr Weird :) Who is your winner?

depends from the situation :) DayZ engine is soo shit that sometimes it takes too much time to switch camera and aim. sometime even lags while doing it :P thats why I don't change camera too often. BUT MOST OF THE TIME i play with mosin so I shot with 1st person

Edited by Toperek1990

I found Mr Weird cute he just wanted a buddy

ye :) maybe.. but deep in my heart I felt he just wanted to fu*k around with player :P but I might be wrong

Edited by Toperek1990

Look at her inventory. An unbelievably massive amount of high value gear and a hackers magazine for the M4. So either she was a cheater or a lagger who killed and looted a cheater.

My favorite is Mr.Pathetic who probably had thoughts similar to: "Oh crap, the guy I just shot at for no reason has me at gunpoint and wants me to lay down my stuff." Bonus points for doing this while there was clearly a fight in the background (a lagger killing and looting a cheater maybe).

• Like 2

Are you sure it is Mr Cheating, or Mr Lagging... hehe

It's Mr. Cheating, he had an infinite ammo M4...

doesn't matter if he hacked the magazine or he picked it up, if he keep it he's a cheater anyway. I'm not sure about the high quality military gear but it was probably hacked aswell :), I once killed a cheater with infinite ammo with same vests inside of his backpack.