SniperwolfMR

Rarest of loot

I recently came across 4 green military bandages.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/File:Bandage_old_version.png

As many of you know, this item has been removed from the game for some months now. 

To keep this item alive in DayZ, I would like to give away three of them to people who deem themselves worthy of caring for this near extinct item. 

I really want to give these to the Day Z forum community. I feel you guys would appreciate an item like this more than any one else. 

I am close to Berezino. If you would like to meet me to receive this item within the next few days, please post in this thread and tell me a little about yourself and your experience in DayZ. 

Since we will be dealing with such a delicate item, I will have security with me for reasons I'm sure most of you understand. 

The green military pressure dressing must live...

*EDIT* I have these on my HARDCORE character!

Edited by SniperwolfMR

Don't let the server restart monster eat them.

Don't let the server restart monster eat them.

That would be a tragic disaster, but I will plan for this not to happen. 

Precautions must be taken when dealing with such a fragile item. 

Edited by SniperwolfMR

That would be a tragic disaster, but I will plan for this not to happen. 

Okay, good.

I miss those things, I had a bunch of them before, and up until now, I haven't even thought about them... are they truly a dying species? Must I hunt down the last few survivors? Lol of course not, too much effort for someone like me to carry around. I die too much trying to hike up those pesky rocks ;) Call me adventurous.

I came across one of those, And Shotgun slugs a couple months back, They were removed then, Pretty surprising to see a few still kicking around.

I miss those things, I had a bunch of them before, and up until now, I haven't even thought about them... are they truly a dying species? Must I hunt down the last few survivors? Lol of course not, too much effort for someone like me to carry around. I die too much trying to hike up those pesky rocks ;) Call me adventurous.

They haven't existed for months now. 

I have not seen or heard about them until now. 

Because you didn't specify, I'm assuming you're on the regular (3PP:ON) hive. If you're on hardcore, I would love to meet up and exchange.

I'm pretty sure the ones are hardcore are even further from extinct. they got like decimated lol.

You know what i miss .. the freaking Reddot-Scopes for my Crossbow O_o
..not to mention the slug ammunition for the Shotty

Edited by dawud

Because you didn't specify, I'm assuming you're on the regular (3PP:ON) hive. If you're on hardcore, I would love to meet up and exchange.

I'm pretty sure the ones are hardcore are even further from extinct. they got like decimated lol.

I'm sorry for not specifying in my original post. 

I have these bandages on my HARDCORE character, I haven't played easy mode in a long long time. 

Will be fun once some diseases are in game, or infection for that matter, then these badages should be superior to the rags or normal bandages, since they are kept sterile until opened. Now they are as useful as fake tits on a zombie.

• Like 1

Thankfully the game still has a feature supports item duping, errr, I mean making copies. There don't have to be only 4 left, they don't need to go extinct! However, if both you and anyone you give them to are moral and ethical that won't be an option...

Will be fun once some diseases are in game, or infection for that matter, then these badages should be superior to the rags or normal bandages, since they are kept sterile until opened. Now they are as useful as fake tits on a zombie.

I don't think you really understand the point of all this. 

I've been playing dayz since January of 2013. I played various mods on numerous maps during my pre-standalone career. I made the switch to standalone upon its release last December and have not looked back since.

My playstyle tends to vary from week to week or life to life. Some lives are spent getting into trouble on the coast after a long character dies. These days I like to get geared up and hang around the new towns in the north east. I tend to avoid long range engagements (too noisy) and usually attempt communication before defending myself.

My current hardcore character is fully geared with an AKM+4 30 round clips, an improvised leather backpack(most prized possession), kitted FNX+ mags, BK camo clothing, matches, binocs, ammo box, med pack, etc.

Normally I would not be interested in hoarding an especially rare item, but ever since I dropped my M4 for an AKM I haven't been able to forgive myself. I have an endgame character that I hope to keep alive for as long as possible. In conclusion, I believe that my character's current status and survivability make him an appropriate caretaker for one of your artifacts.

Send me a PM if you are still interested in exchanging

• Like 1

I've been playing dayz since January of 2013. I played various mods on numerous maps during my pre-standalone career. I made the switch to standalone upon its release last December and have not looked back since.

My playstyle tends to vary from week to week or life to life. Some lives are spent getting into trouble on the coast after a long character dies. These days I like to get geared up and hang around the new towns in the north east. I tend to avoid long range engagements (too noisy) and usually attempt communication before defending myself.

My current hardcore character is fully geared with an AKM+4 30 round clips, an improvised leather backpack(most prized possession), kitted FNX+ mags, BK camo clothing, matches, binocs, ammo box, med pack, etc.

Normally I would not be interested in hoarding an especially rare item, but ever since I dropped my M4 for an AKM I haven't been able to forgive myself. I have an endgame character that I hope to keep alive for as long as possible. In conclusion, I believe that my character's current status and survivability make him an appropriate caretaker for one of your artifacts.

Send me a PM if you are still interested in exchanging

P.M. has been sent, hopefully we can agree on a time to meet. 

I'm logging into DayZ (hardcore) in the next few minutes. 

Is anyone interested in receiving one of these? 

I don't think you really understand the point of all this. 

To trade rare and useless item? No, you are right, don't understand it at all.

Still waiting to hear back on the pm at Redddit for the exchange time and server, will pm you here too :)

To trade rare and useless item? No, you are right, don't understand it at all.

Yeah...definitely don't get it.