Acher0n

I really dont get the point of bambi killing.

I really dont see the point.

I just spawned on the east coast, some derp was shooting and blowing up the gas station, probably to try and attract attention.

I ran over and found his house. Wearing nothing but my yellow raincoat and tin of spaghetti, i waited outside his house with my hands up. About 20 seconds later he popped out, waited a moment, then put about 8 rounds of M4 into me. As im on the floor he puts the rest of the clip into my dead body.

30 rounds of M4 for a (now ruined) tin of spaghetti....

Now in my 66th hour of playtime, and i've never once seen a friendly player who didnt kos. Ive never even heard another player on voicechat, ever.

All the more reason im starting to think that frankie/blackout videos are just staged setups.

• Like 2

they are there... i know how you feel, but if you want friendly players, you have to look really hard

Really, you gotta assume that most bambis are dead bandits. You can let them slide if you have a buddy with you but if you're alone, you do not want to deal with them.

I've seen bambis that were scouts before and we got ambushed later on.

• Like 2

maxresdefault.jpg

We've all been there. I heard voice chat for the first time a few weeks ago after 150 hours. 'Hey dude'. I ended up killing him out of fear :emptycan: As for bambi killing, some people just want to watch the world burn.

• Like 1

'Hey dude'. I ended up killing him out of fear

nice-things-cat-300x242.jpg

• Like 1

I never have this problem. Even in the towns infamous for KOS kiddies I easily find a lot of friendly players. To maximize chances of survival, don't instantly expose yourself to every player you see. Talk to them when they can't see you and respond according to their reaction.

• Like 1

Almost EVERY person I've come across has been friendly, I guess it's all in the approach.

If you come across all sketchy and paranoid you might be attracting the same energy back.

I come across totally chill and as though I don't care if I die or not, seems to be working for me. B)

• Like 1

Wait OP...

you got atracted to ruckus and wonder why you got killed ?  Why you wait 20 sec with your arms up ? 

really, like....really...

Now please tell me you joined a "friendly" server and we are all set here.

• Like 3

Quite simple actually. It happends in all species. When one thing is powerful then the other, then they want to show there strenght as many was possible.

My first death was at the hands of a bambi, He was identical to me except for the pipe wrench which He used to smash My brains in crying "I need your T shirt Man,I need your shirt"

• Like 3

Quite simple actually. It happends in all species. When one thing is powerful then the other, then they want to show there strenght as many was possible.

Until the weaker lot create a religion and the dumb strong ones believe it.

Saw a relatively new spawn in...gorka? Anyway, me and my buddy told him we didnt wanna kill him. Just wanted to go our way. So we're looting the town and about 10 minutes later, my buddy is dead, and guess who shot him? Yup you guessed it. So needless to say wlthe other two guys ilthat were on their way to meet us aided me in hunting this kid down with extreme prejudice.

Everyone i meet now that isnt in my steam chat is getting killed, bambi or not.

I tried helping a newspawn, but he ended up killing me later by punching me off guard and his little squeaker voice said "i like sks better" which is essentially the only reason he killed me.

I also hate the bambikillers unless it is is done for a good reason, like bambi trying to knock you down etc. I have absolutely nothing against killing armed people though. The good gunfights are the only reason currently why i play this game.. Unarmed "enemies" are not much of a enemies... I like to help them, even if i am pretty sure they will kill me as soon as they get geared.. But that is more than ok to me.

Once i shot a guy with a weapon but saved the guy next to him since he had no weapons... Alas, he chose to grab the weapon to his hands, so i killed him. This is how i play this game as of now. Unless i see heroism from a guys with a gun.. Which is rare these days

I'm pretty sure humans are the only species that kills for fun or sport. Only a sociopath would think that murdering innocent, unarmed people demonstrates power and strength. 

• Like 2

I just spawned on the east coast, some derp was shooting and blowing up the gas station, probably to try and attract attention.

I ran over and found his house. Wearing nothing but my yellow raincoat and tin of spaghetti, i waited outside his house with my hands up. About 20 seconds later he popped out, waited a moment, then put about 8 rounds of M4 into me. As im on the floor he puts the rest of the clip into my dead body.

Now in my 66th hour of playtime, and i've never once seen a friendly player who didnt kos. Ive never even heard another player on voicechat, ever.

All the more reason im starting to think that frankie/blackout videos are just staged setups.

You havent met me then. I dont kos, i simply refuse. The beginning of the mod showed me what can happen when people dont kos, i want it to happen again. So i leave people be, in the hope that they will do the same.

• Like 1

and guess who shot him?

Santa?

Yup you guessed it.

235px-Freddy_mercury_meme_wikihammer_rag

I kill fresh spawns if they see me.  I was knocked out once while being friendly and it won't happen again.  It's almost getting to the point where I trust a player with a gun on their back more than a player with nothing.

• Like 2

Magazine.

And, whoever killed you is probably reading your gripe thread and chuckling.

I know I would be.

I kill fresh spawns if they see me. I was knocked out once while being friendly and it won't happen again. It's almost getting to the point where I trust a player with a gun on their back more than a player with nothing.

Just do not let them come too near you. If bambi kills an armed guy then it is a justified kill from a bambi, and i give them my respect. You are poor player in my mind if you let bambis knock you down. It requires more balls to analyze another players rather than shoot any moving pixels on screen. Killing a bambi because you dont trust him is a poor excuse and is not much of an achievement... But your choice..

• Like 1

Just because someone has re-spawned does NOT make them a "bambi", You can't exactly trust anyone, plus some has said you sat out side a house for 20 seconds with your hands up? What were you expecting, for everyone on that server to make a campfire and sing each other to sleep? There is no proper way of playing the game, it's just like.. Kill or be Killed.

You get the occasional friendly person...

• Like 1

You got what you was looking for, so why even ask and complain why this happens.

My best advice next time you spawn and see this is to grab an ax or use your fist to knock him out and then take your very slow time for revenge.

If you win it's the sweetest victory ever, if you don't no loss as you had nothing anyhow.

If you want to live longer move away from the coast and the KOS kiddies, gear up and meet the more friendlier mature people in the north.

• Like 1

never trust anyone, especially new spawns, nothing to lose and everything to gain

been betrayed too many times trusting people, last time i had a clear shot on a guy with a gun on his back i said hello and he said "don't shoot me please!" i didn't plan on doing and as i was asking him if it was him who was shooting in town he took his gun out and shot me then came next to my body and said "nobhead"

Just do not let them come too near you. If bambi kills an armed guy then it is a justified kill from a bambi, and i give them my respect. You are poor player in my mind if you let bambis knock you down. It requires more balls to analyze another players rather than shoot any moving pixels on screen. Killing a bambi because you dont trust him is a poor excuse and is not much of an achievement... But your choice..

It happened once in 400+ hours of gameplay.  Give me a break buddy.  I agree with you on not letting them get too close to me.  That's why I shoot them dead instead of letting them sprint after me while trying to punch me.  As far as being a poor player in your mind?  I couldn't care less.

It happened once in 400+ hours of gameplay. Give me a break buddy. I agree with you on not letting them get too close to me. That's why I shoot them dead instead of letting them sprint after me while trying to punch me. As far as being a poor player in your mind? I couldn't care less.

Poor player in my mind too.

500+ hours of game time; never been killed by a fresh spawn when I had gear.

If you're toting around a weapon in an area where fresh spawns exist, then you deserve to have one of them knock you out and jack your kit.

If you're not good enough to prevent this from happening, you're doing something wrong.