Sign in to follow this  
ShadowsSOB

New loot locations?

ok so with the NE airfield being shitty now and the tents not spawning anything at the NW where are the best places to loot? I have yet to find any kind of assault rifle or anything.

NWAF,

Military base NW of Stary Sabor

Military base outside of Zel

Green mountain

Bolota

Tent City south of Bolota 

Military base north of Kamenka

Police stations

Fire stations

Police cars (Open inventory to scan they hide)

Helicopter crashes

School/Office building

Sorry if I forgot any. Its too easy to get military gear.

Police stations

Fire stations

Police cars (Open inventory to scan they hide)

School/Office building

Sorry if I forgot any. Its too easy to get military gear.

Dont know if there is still military loot like akms etc in these buildings. since they patched the m4 to the helis.

Edited by newguyzombie

yeah there's no loot in most of the tents now.  and the hangars.

Dont know if there is still military loot like akms etc in these buildings. since they patched the m4 to the helis.

I have found a MP5 tucked in a police car (glitched underneath) but you may be right.

I have found police cars are great for loot. Same with jeeps. They often contain military parkas, Weapons, Ammo, Food and other good loot. Also the tups of the small market stall/shacks seem to spawn civillian weapons, pistols and mags spawn with other general loot

I am yet to find an AK or M4, have scouted most Airfields/Barracks. Stuck with my Mosin and .357. I found an MP5, not sure where, must have been in a cop car. However I have not been able to find a mag for it. Got stacks of 9mm ammo ready to go, but still no luck with the mag :(

I think the AKM only spawns in barracks - so Balota, 'secret' base (Jeez that place gives me the creeps), Vybor barracks and NWAF. I've never seen one other than in a barracks building. Not sure about attachments, although again I've only ever seen them in barracks. AK mags I've definitely seen elsewhere - eg jails.

Only place to find M4s, attachments and mags is in heli crash sites (real Blackhawk crash sites, not the two or three Mi8s that are on the map), but they are currently broke, so don't bother.

I've only ever found one MP5 and can't be bothered to run around looking for one again, plus mags.

Again - remember the rule. If you're deliberately looking for something you will not find it. If you're doing something else, you will find that thing. Accidentally, everywhere... :)

ok so with the NE airfield being shitty now and the tents not spawning anything at the NW where are the best places to loot? I have yet to find any kind of assault rifle or anything.

The two-door tents DO still spawn items, but the one-door (with wooden floors) tents do not spawn anything. So the tent cities are still worthwhile. That is where you usually find AKM parts, too.