Insane Ruffles

2 things NEEDED to be fixed in next update.

Nothing needs to be fixed.

I say let them ignore bugs for a while and just keep pushing content updates no need to senselessly slow other parts of development just because people want a few bugs squashed now that will get squashed later anyway.

incredible answer... :lol:

your statement can´t be serious... :rolleyes:

nah. ist more

NAVMESH

WALKIE TALKIES

HELI CRASH SITES

RANDOM CRASHES

RANDOM DIEING

as Long as they dont fix These there is no Need to patch the duping glitch out!

Seems like some buildings will make you "fall" for no reason. I did not randomly break my legs (aside from falling off ladders/stairs) but at some point I suddenly took damage. First I thought someone shot me but there was nobody near. Still both my pants and boots were ruined so it might be that their formerly good condition saved my legs.

Why can't everyone just be happy that doors don't kill you when you open them like in the mod?

The broken legs thing is def a gamebreaker.  Crashes are always going to happen, no matter what, its just a thing that happens sometimes.

The crash thing can be caused by players if they know how to do it right... so for loot whoring its pretty easy to do a little trick and crash the server so it restarts with fresh loot.

But friend, that's literally what alpha is.

That's what beta is ;)

It makes no sense to be constantly stabilizing the game while new content (which will more than likely introduce more bugs) is introduced to the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

I know man but this is game breaking. A lot of your updates have fixed major glitches, and this one is major too. I mean, I cant even go upstairs in buildings anymore because im terrified of them and so is my group, especcially of the ATC Tower that is pretty much insta-death almost every time you go in there.

Haven't had a problem myself but one of my teammates mysteriously broke his legs on the upper floor of a building but it also led us to the discovery of a never-ending supply of sticks. Eureka!

Wouldn't really call it game-breaking at this point.

Nothing needs to be fixed.

I say let them ignore bugs for a while and just keep pushing content updates no need to senselessly slow other parts of development just because people want a few bugs squashed now that will get squashed later anyway.

You have been posting alot of rubbish recently. How are we supposed to test or play the game when we are spending 90% of our time fixing broken legs. Difference between bugs and game breaking ones, I am staggered that you can't see that.