Sign in to follow this  
gimpy2k7

Stuck off map....

My character is stuck in a void area on the map. Nothing except blank terrain. Been there all weekend, left a support message in that ticket system but of course no response. Why would they work on weekends to make sure people who want to play on their weekends off could?

Any other ways of getting my character out?

Stuck a penny in keyboard, walked away came back few hours later ....still in blank terrain.

Join server with a time of a day of 12.00 and follow a damn sun. It will lead you to south and there are no debug plains in south.

Stuck a penny in keyboard, walked away came back few hours later ....still in blank terrain.

or maybe just git good? You should have died from starvation already.

No wonder this game is failing so hard. The community is garbage. Characters with energized and healthy status don't just die in a couple of hours. As I've mentioned above, I posted in the support section. That includes everything provided by the link you posted to the troubleshooting section. You folks should read before posting shit.

No wonder this game is failing so hard. The community is garbage. Characters with energized and healthy status don't just die in a couple of hours. As I've mentioned above, I posted in the support section. That includes everything provided by the link you posted to the troubleshooting section. You folks should read before posting shit.

You're garbage. Don't expect everyone to have some magic solution to your every problem. How the hell did you get there anyway?

• Like 1

Put the penny back in your keyboard and keep running in the opposite direction, hopefully we wont hear your voice.

• Like 1

As I've mentioned above, I posted in the support section.

Did you now? I cant seem to see any such posts here on the forums nor the FT. Mind linking it for me?

Also, nice attitude for someone who needs help, just saying  ;)

• Like 2

This happened to me once, I left a weight on the button and left it running while following the compass south and running

I didn't die of starvation for some reason and 2 server restarts later (that's 6 hours of running btw) I still hadn't found civilisation, this was back when you could reset your character by joining servers and leaving over and over so I managed to reset my character after someone told me how

So it's possible to be stuck there forever I guess

I don't know if that method still works

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

You are somewhere to the north or west, this happened all the time in the mod, find your bearings, point in the right direction and your character will eventually run out... or run out of life. If you just stand still it will take 2-1/2 times longer to die.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Navigating

what on earth could possibly posses you to run so far out into the debug plains to get lost? some people...

This comment is definitely bound to get a response.

If you just want to try and die and respawn you can try changing your character default in the game. I remember one time I was just fiddling around with the default character and when I joined a server I ended up as a fresh spawn.

what on earth could possibly posses you to run so far out into the debug plains to get lost? some people...

Heh

http://imgur.com/a/0RkjW

• Like 1