blunce

Anyone Interested In a Meet & Greet? (July 13, Sun.) [Clip inside]

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have a meet & greet with the DayZ community?

• Let's do it!
    • Not interested.

Already talked to blunce about this, but since i have a couple of really free days ahead of me, Ive got plenty of time to loot.

So, if anyone who is planning to attend is looking for a specific item, send me a pm and im sure i could find one by the time of the meet and greet. Nothings off the table, and im willing to give anyway anything i find for free. 

Hmu if your interested.

Fireaxe and a pair of pants.. Im gonna need after the quiz strips me nude ;)

Fireaxe and a pair of pants.. Im gonna need after the quiz strips me nude ;)

Done. As long as you dont mind some fluorescent track pants. :D

Done. As long as you dont mind some fluorescent track pants. :D

We should get as many pairs of track pants as possible & have a foot race o__O

EVERYONE BRING TRACK PANTS!! (not mandatory)

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

I will join for the festivities! Has there been a decided server?

I will join for the festivities! Has there been a decided server?

Not yet. I'm not sure of whether or not I want to post the server info on here. I'd like to minimize the amount of "unwelcome guests" that want to show up just to shoot everyone & ruin a good time. I will most likely provide server info on the teamspeak server that we'll be using. I'll post the TS IP on here soon.

Hope to see you there my friend!

Please tell me where and exactly what time and Ill be there to take our your security....ill bring a couple of friends too and it can be a sunday day massacre.

Will most likely provide server info/IP on the day of the event but potentially sooner.

You should really save this info for the teamspeak channel.. tell those that meet up in there, and have confirmed, what server it is.. otherwise with the location already out there it could be a full on massacre if a decent clan decides to end our fun ;)

..like the guy above thinks he can do. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Please tell me where and exactly what time and Ill be there to take our your security....ill bring a couple of friends too and it can be a sunday day massacre.

Considering your illiteracy, lack of punctuation, use of improper grammar, ignorance, & incoherence, I don't feel the least bit threatened. lol

That's cute.

• Like 2

I'm down and will record. :)

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 2

Not yet. I'm not sure of whether or not I want to post the server info on here. I'd like to minimize the amount of "unwelcome guests" that want to show up just to shoot everyone & ruin a good time. I will most likely provide server info on the teamspeak server that we'll be using. I'll post the TS IP on here soon.

Hope to see you there my friend!

Please do NOT disclose the server except through PM's, personally I would not have disclosed info about the location too but maybe I am just to overprotective for my character that was born on april 3 2014 :)

How sad a person would you have to be to try and crash a get together like this just to spoil the fun of others? I'm just not so sure some sick person wouldn't consider it funny...

Anyhow, I will be able to make it sunday, but maybe a half hour / 45 mins later. I will try to make some recordings too.

Decided to drop the firewood and sticks since we can get that easily in the area and did another short looting run. Now also have a worn LRS and CR75 mag next to the stuff I already mentioned. All of my extras will be free for others but I would be in the market for a red dot sight for my FNX.

See ya'll sunday!

I would not have disclosed info about the location too

I considered not doing this, but I didn't want everyone making a 200km trek last minute. As long as we keep the server private, I'm sure we'll be ok  :)

• Like 1

Love Johnny Cash. Listened the whole way through  :D

BTW Irish I still can't PM you lol

• Like 1

a red dot sight for my FNX.

See ya'll sunday!

I just may have that as part of my "DayZ QuiZ for GearZ"

Study up on Dean Hall, DayZ, the history of this forum, and other odd facts about DayZ! 

• Like 1

I would love to join in this meet and great so just message me on steam when you are starting. My steam is DayZsurvivor5 it will show up as DayZ commander.

• Like 1

Study up on Dean Hall, DayZ, the history of this forum, and other odd facts about DayZ! 

I'm curious; Will prizes be given out per question? By receiving a decent score? Only if you get all questions right?

I would love to join in this meet and great so just message me on steam when you are starting. My steam is DayZsurvivor5 it will show up as DayZ commander.

We may need you in TS. We don't want you shooting up the place.

I'm curious; Will prizes be given out per question? By receiving a decent score? Only if you get all questions right?

There will be a top prize, Grand Prize of sorts.. that will be up for grabs as the last question to anyone who wishes to play for it.

A Fully kitted Pristine M4, magpul parts, acog, x2 60rd. mags.

That question will be tough, and will go to the very first person to answer correctly via sidetext (typing)

The Prizes along the way will be given away in various fashion, as we play the game:

1. First to answer question correctly on sidetext.

2. Closest to the correct answer via sidetext.

3. First to answer correctly via mic on sidechat in game

4. First place of various mini-games, like small races, etc.

Edited by lrish

There will be a top prize, Grand Prize of sorts.. that will be up for grabs as the last question to anyone who wishes to play for it.

A Fully kitted Pristine M4, magpul parts, acog (possibly reddot sight as well), 60rd. mags, + ammo.

That question will be tough, and will go to the very first person to answer correctly via sidetext (typing)

The Prizes along the way will be given away in various fashion, as we play the game:

1. First to answer question correctly on sidetext.

2. Closest to the correct answer via sidetext.

3. First to answer correctly via mic on sidechat in game

4. First place of various mini-games, like small races, etc.

• Like 3

Oh dear, I never played the mod so I may have a disadvantage...well I will do what I can and in any case, the red dot is not that hard to find, just haven't played much with this character lately.

BTW it's great you are putting together a quiz! I'm sure it will be fun.

• Like 1

We may need you in TS. We don't want you shooting up the place.

OK just give me the teamspeak on steam.
  • Like 1

Is the meet up for sure going to be on Hardcore Stable? I normally play on Experimental, but I'll make a stable toon right now and prepare for the festivities.

Also, is the rag-doll physics released on stable as well?

Is the meet up for sure going to be on Hardcore Stable? I normally play on Experimental, but I'll make a stable toon right now and prepare for the festivities.

Also, is the rag-doll physics released on stable as well?

yes to both.. 

yes to both.. 

Ragdoll is on stable..? I wouldn't know, I haven't killed anything. lol

Will try and make it...if I do look for me in all black. Items I have for trade below:

HC:
Items for Trade:
1x AKM Drug Mag Pristine
2x AMphibia Clip-Pristine
1x SKS Bayonet Pristine
1x Press Vest Pristine !
1 CAMO Mousin with Pristine Compensator, Pristine bayonet & Pristine LRS (plus 20 ammo)

Items I need:
Akm HG Rail-Pristine
TTSKO Shirt
1 Blk High Cap vest pristine
1 Green High Cap vest Pristine
FNX Scope
1 MP5K
M4 Optics (1x ACOg & 1 x RDS/M68)