Deepxen

More Backpacks?

Has there been any word on more Backpack models being added? I really want a black backpack!

• Like 4

I'd say that in the future we will have to craft our own backpacks more often as the Mountain and Hunting backpack become super rare items.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 4

I'd say that in the future we will have to craft our own backpacks more often as the Mountain and Hunting backpack become super rare items.

I'd say that in the future, we will have more backpacks spawning all over the place to carry all the extra guns they introduce. I have it on good authority they will have 3 different shades of black backpack.

There surely will be more backpacks added later on. 

I would bet that some  camo'ed one will get in, similar to Czech backpack or such.

So yes, I expect several new types, both army and civilian, to be added at certain stage.

I'd like a low profile backpack that doesn't look makeshift or ridiculous.

Also a gun bag, one can dream.

I'd say we have a healthy selection of them at the moment. Though I'll never say no to more c:

I'm still trying to find a boar so I can make a boar-skin backpack :C and when I find one I normally don't have the rope to make it D:

Who needs a backpack right now? I mean, you get so many slots with the clothes/vests that you simply don´t need a backpack. 

When you fresh spawn, grab the first little one you see, get some clothes and get rid of the backpack. Later on we might find a real use for them but right now I don´t see a reason for carrying one. Makes you so easy to kill and doesn´t add anything useful except you are some kind of horder :D 

Right now you don´t need: 

- water - everywhere

- food - once you are energized at cap (20k) you won´t need food for a super long time and you can just grab something if you need. 

- much ammo since you won´t kill too many before you get shot or just need it for hunting.

- morphine because rags and sticks will do the job

- pharmacy stuff because it doesn´t do anything right now

So what´s left that doesn´t fit into your clothes? 

Stones and sticks are everywhere. Hunt some meat, make a fireplace, get energized and be done with food. Or get yourself some powdered milk, cereals or rice. 

I am running around with some ammo, some peaches(I love peaches) and some rags and that´s all I have in my slots. Matches could be useful but I don´t need food any more. 

But before someone thinks I like to brag or being a jerk here, feel free to give me some reasons to carry a backpack :) 

• Like 1

But before someone thinks I like to brag or being a jerk here, feel free to give me some reasons to carry a backpack :)

i'm a loot whore. i carry a magnum, an engraved 1911 and a P1 because i like all of them and cant leave one behind. apart of that:

my medic on stable usually has three first aid kits stuffed with bandages, saline bags and iv kits. my 'adventurer' on exp usually has 4 canteens/water bottles, a diverse sortiment of foods, several can openers, matches, compasses, etc. my clothing pockets are filled with ammo/snacks/rags.

yes i carry a lot of spare items because you never know when you meet someone who is in dire need of supplies. i find helping them more enjoyable than shooting at people. but thats just me.

• Like 5

i'm a loot whore. i carry a magnum, an engraved 1911 and a P1 because i like all of them and cant leave one behind. apart of that:

my medic on stable usually has three first aid kits stuffed with bandages, saline bags and iv kits. my 'adventurer' on exp usually has 4 canteens/water bottles, a diverse sortiment of foods, several can openers, matches, compasses, etc. my clothing pockets are filled with ammo/snacks/rags.

yes i carry a lot of spare items because you never know when you meet someone who is in dire need of supplies. i find helping them more enjoyable than shooting at people. but thats just me.

Ok, being a hero/medic is a good reason to carry a backpack :) 

• Like 1

Has there been any word on more Backpack models being added? I really want a black backpack!

Hopefully! I'd like to see some sort of military backpack as a high-end item.

And, just some reasonable packs that aren't bright purple. The hunting pack is okay, but it gets old, and it looks a bit wonky.

But yeah, I think crafting should play a bigger role. I'm not going to craft a pack if I can just find a Taloon pack around every corner.

I'd really like to drop the backpack myself. But I like hunting and making a fireplace, and for that I need both an axe and a pickaxe. If not I'd gladly leave the backpack behind, except maybe the hunter one which looks ok.

The improvised backpack is nice to carry because it's classy  :P.

Still, you know that there is a rule saying "no matter how much storage space you have, you always feel you need more" ...

• Like 3

Crafting backpack from 2 or 3 Tkso jackets would be cool feature, and you get something like Survival backpack from mod.

• Like 1

i need this:

Gkd4NMs.jpg

thats me in basically every game with an inventory.

• Like 7

I'd say we have a healthy selection of them at the moment. Though I'll never say no to more c:

I'm still trying to find a boar so I can make a boar-skin backpack :C and when I find one I normally don't have the rope to make it D:

Just yesterday on experimental, me and my buddy went hunting.

We found herd of cows, slaughtered one and.....I could NOT create backpack from fur+rope.

I even took that damned cow skin into inventory but no, I could not attach the rope nor sticks.

So in experimental atm, the fur backpack is most likely bugged.

Just yesterday on experimental, me and my buddy went hunting.

We found herd of cows, slaughtered one and.....I could NOT create backpack from fur+rope.

I even took that damned cow skin into inventory but no, I could not attach the rope nor sticks.

So in experimental atm, the fur backpack is most likely bugged.

They've only specified boar skin backpack, not fur backpack.

They've only specified boar skin backpack, not fur backpack.

Ah but I remember, on previous experimental, crafting courier backpack from cow hide, weird.

I secretly hope, that fur backpack could be upgraded with sticks too and that it will have some 2-4 spaces more than courier from burlap.

Ah but I remember, on previous experimental, crafting courier backpack from cow hide, weird.

I secretly hope, that fur backpack could be upgraded with sticks too and that it will have some 2-4 spaces more than courier from burlap.

I never played exp so I wouldn't know o: so far all I've seen is just boar-leather backpacks being specified c:

NEED....MORE....SPACE!!!!

I admit it...I have a problem, I'm a total loot whore. If I could carry every type of everything I would !

• Like 2

I never played exp so I wouldn't know o: so far all I've seen is just boar-leather backpacks being specified c:

There is truly somethign with boar going on.

Even when I crafted backpack from cow hide, it looked and was named boar leather courier backpack or something like that.

so maybe they fixed it and at this moment, you can craft it only from boar's hide.

I hope we can craft it from any hide and cool thing would be, if those backpacks had different texture based on animal from which you took the skin :).

• Like 1

There is truly somethign with boar going on.

Even when I crafted backpack from cow hide, it looked and was named boar leather courier backpack or something like that.

so maybe they fixed it and at this moment, you can craft it only from boar's hide.

I hope we can craft it from any hide and cool thing would be, if those backpacks had different texture based on animal from which you took the skin :).

Aye! Also you can upgrade the boar-leather backpack with sticks I remember c:

• Like 1

Makes you so easy to kill 

I agree with everything you said except this. What do you mean?

I agree with everything you said except this. What do you mean?

Probably due to visibility. Though the courier and improv backpacks are really low profile along with the boar leather ones.

Aye! Also you can upgrade the boar-leather backpack with sticks I remember c:

You just made me to start quest to hunt mythical boar ! :-D