Sign in to follow this  
sashaseddon

Flashbangs and Grenades

Anyone know for sure if Grenades are in stable? Also are Flashbangs? If anybody knows does anyone know the potential spawns... Thanks

if they are I hope they're taken out... let us collect bottles and rags and make Molotov cocktails instead!

• Like 1

potential spawns would probably be airfields and barracks though

They are, they only spawn at chopper crash sites though.

if they are I hope they're taken out... let us collect bottles and rags and make Molotov cocktails instead!

why_not_both.gif

Grenades and flashbangs have great crafting potential.

I mean wouldn't anyone want to be able to put these on trees in a tripwire mode and then have an unsuspecting person walk across

them ?

p1760373.jpg

• Like 1

They are, they only spawn at chopper crash sites though.

I haven't found one helicopter crash site since 0.46 went live. I have done three full laps of the map starting from the north-west and working my way south, hitting every single spawn point recorded in the past. I have not found one. I am very confident they are not in the current stable patch.

If someone can prove me wrong with a dated screenshot and what server they were playing on, I'd rescind my comment.

I haven't found one helicopter crash site since 0.46 went live. I have done three full laps of the map starting from the north-west and working my way south, hitting every single spawn point recorded in the past. I have not found one. I am very confident they are not in the current stable patch.

If someone can prove me wrong with a dated screenshot and what server they were playing on, I'd rescind my comment.

I have yet to see them either, but if they say they are in the game then thats that. cx

Everything in time, improvised grenades are next.

I read somewhere in the forum that there is no choppers sites in this patch but instead police cars can have military spawns..

I cannot confirm but i will be playing soon and will check as many cop cars as possible in NW cities

Confirmed. On fresh servers in the previous build, I would normally find 1-2 per server. Havent found a single one since the latest update.

I read somewhere in the forum that there is no choppers sites in this patch but instead police cars can have military spawns..

You misread. Supposedly, there are random police cars that will spawn in open fields with loot just like the crashed choppers do. There is supposed to be a mix of crashed choppers and crashed police car loot spawns. I havent found either one since the patch.

Edited by blaeZ

why_not_both.gif

Grenades and flashbangs have great crafting potential.

I mean wouldn't anyone want to be able to put these on trees in a tripwire mode and then have an unsuspecting person walk across

them ?

p1760373.jpg

I retract my previous statement..

I have to admit I'm a little ashamed for not seeing that side of them myself lol

both would be a lot more fun.

but OT... I haven't seen a crash site in a long time. just assumed they woulda been in police/military buildings

I happened to find two. on balota airfield. Of course no loot I really needed but thought it was a bit funny. They were practically right next to eachother.

An Aussie friend of a friend said he found a grenade in Balota hangars. Can't confirm if he's talking out the ass. 

Hey,

I offer an AKM with all attachment + 75 round mag if you give me 1 flash + 1 normal nade.

Add me on steam if u want to do the swap:)

BR AFMENEMY

Anyone know for sure if Grenades are in stable? Also are Flashbangs? If anybody knows does anyone know the potential spawns... Thanks

I know that flashbangs are a piece of horse shit, and grenades are most likely the same.

I found a random helicopter crash site last night on stable and there was a flashbang.

Edited by Mookzen

I found a random helicopter crash site last night on stable and there was a flashbang.

And the nades AOE radius and animations is awesome:).

I found my first heli crash site last night, and I also found my first flashbang there too.