sketch814

Can someone explain why the hell I keep spawning as an Asian woman?

I've counted 12 times in a row now, I have spawned as a fucking Asian woman. My custom character is definitely not what i'm spawning as. Even after I change my character and spawn again, it's the same Asian lady. This is getting real fucking annoying.

• Like 3

Everyone needs to free their inner Asian every once in a while bro!

p.s. who cares what your character looks like, it'll no doubt get wiped as soon as you grow attached to it.

• Like 2

Turning japannese bro

But srsly, go to your character, choose white male, click set as default and this should do the trick.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 8

I've counted 12 times in a row now, I have spawned as a fucking Asian woman. My custom character is definitely not what i'm spawning as. Even after I change my character and spawn again, it's the same Asian lady. This is getting real fucking annoying.

thumb.jpg

• Like 7

thumb.jpg

That is.... waaay more arousing than it should be.

• Like 5

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto! 83

Edited by Deathlove

^Only because you think she's 13 lol.

Way to make it even weirder bro.

• Like 2

Way to make it even weirder bro.

Its ok we could make it weirder with flying pink unicorns fueled by nightmare induced flesh with tentacles and backwards flying fish speaking british with human faces while wearing top hats with fixed tea cups on the tops.

• Like 1

Its ok we could make it weirder with flying pink unicorns fueled by nightmare induced flesh with tentacles and backwards flying fish speaking british with human faces while wearing top hats with fixed tea cups on the tops.

Dats some fucked up hentai... 

Links plz...

• Like 1

Dats some fucked up hentai... 

Links plz...

I haven't drawn it yet lol.

• Like 4

maybe its your subconscious telling you that your really an Asian woman trapped in a white male body

• Like 3

There was a fix posted for this a while back. Try choosing your default character and exiting the game.

made me think of....

• Like 2

I think that demand for cute asian women will only go up, not the other way around.

WE NEED MOAR!

btw how cool it would be to be able to play as fat american/european lady huh?

It would be material for some social study how many times fattie will be KOS'ed as opposed to cute slim Asian chick.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

I think that demand for cute asian women will only go up, not the other way around.

WE NEED MOAR!

btw how cool it would be to be able to play as fat american/european lady huh?

It would be material for some social study how many times fattie will be KOS'ed as opposed to cute slim Asian chick.

Everyone has their fetishes 

In-game name = Ting Tong.

are we gonna have kung-fu girls in the game ?

maybe ?

clearly this one is in the Anonymous ranks XD

clearly this one is in the Anonymous ranks XD

x'D

man! I think I saw one of those!

was that you?

Edited by pilgrim