SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

;)

perhaps one day fighting together through the zombiecalypse Ziad?

Hola All,

Spawned around Svetlo couples of times today on 2 different servers.

Absolutely no loot in and out of town. Wasn't looking for a Mosin or any other serious gear, but a simple bandana, or screwdriver, something to fill the two empty slots in my pockets...

Was I supposed to test boredom today? If so, I'll give the experience a good 9/10. No glitch, solid boredom.

I must be missing something, love DayZ but today was absolutely meaningless.

Anyone else?

Red

I am getting the opposite - sort of - problem.  Lots of loot, useless, useless loot.  Jail building, for instance, full of hats, wrecked boots, and that sort of thing.  Maps everywhere.  Shoes, t-shirts, flashlights... I don't think this build is quite what they were looking for.

Z

• Like 3

lol, this is going to be an interesting week-end !

I'll jump in-game later and see what all the fuss and bother is about.

The BE Direct Chat problem was in before this update by the way, known issue I believe.

Hats, boots, weapon cleaning kits, pants everywhere.

So many loot spots are floating, unlootable loot now :(  Saw two (pristine looking) LRS that I couldn't get, in the same yellow house.

Hats, boots, weapon cleaning kits, pants everywhere.

So many loot spots are floating, unlootable loot now :(  Saw two (pristine looking) LRS that I couldn't get, in the same yellow house.

Is true for the most part, look like the increased the spawn rate for generic loot but I also found a shit ton of ammo and a few weapons between the floors and on top of those silos and factory's.

Btw is the melee system bugged? Or is it supposed to be like this now :/ ?

Played for a bit. Kept running into people with guns even though I only found a b95 on the ship at Rify. Found ammo in cars but no other weapons. Had to look all over for food but never starved. Will be interesting to see how they tweak this patch next week.

• Like 1

Lol, damn lmb bug. Someone attacked me with a pitchfork. I had and axe, he hit me once, no damage, I hit him, he's bleeding, hit him again, ruin his shirt, he is bleeding more profusely now. Then it hits, I can't swing the axe. I have no pain or broken bones, he puts up his pitchfork and tries to knock me out, then, poof, he is gone. I thought they persisted a bit after a combat log.... He never stopped moving and just disappeared.

• Like 3

If all items are now persistent people will swarm from different servers so they will leave a bunch of items. I think that they should think about 1 character per server. 

Nah its a bug, well the pantception is at least. I could see one layer of rolled pants being legit. But 3 ttsko pants all within one another + 2 slots worth in each all within a gorka 2 slot is a bit much. No trains coming to bring you back from hoarding that much.

ah, I see, yeah that would be a bug, guilty of the former, not of the latter. Edited by Barnabus

Lol, damn lmb bug. Someone attacked me with a pitchfork. I had and axe, he hit me once, no damage, I hit him, he's bleeding, hit him again, ruin his shirt, he is bleeding more profusely now. Then it hits, I can't swing the axe. I have no pain or broken bones, he puts up his pitchfork and tries to knock me out, then, poof, he is gone. I thought they persisted a bit after a combat log.... He never stopped moving and just disappeared.

lmb bug is really annoying, till this patch I ve never experienced it, but now? I played for about 4-5 hours from yesterdays patch and it happened to me 5 times or so...luckily I was fighting zombies not players so I managed to run to the safe place...

Also, I have an inventory bug where when I m swapping backpacks the items disappear for some reason.

Last thing... the weirdest sound bug happened to me yesterday...I heard someone vomiting twice, and it sounded really close...the fuck man, not cool, not cool at all.

when are the servers expected to reset?

I've gone through three lives dying from either hunger or blood loss, a half dozen towns all stripped bare and apple picking seems to drain as much as it replenishes

Talking about RAk, I've found one in the cracshed Mi-8 that is situated not far from the ship and Svetloyarsk. 

P.S. So, the system of loot's spawn doesn't work? 

Same here, I thought it was zombies 'cause I haven't crossed anyone trying to kill me (strangely) but after being hitted by a Z till bleeding, my toon can't attack anymore, the LMB stops working for anything, including guns.

Spotted some ruined clothes and an empty ammo box in the middle of the road near Lopatino. I guess someone had a bad time.

Also, don't know whether it was lag or I happened across a bit of respawning loot right in front of my eyes but a wool coat appeared right in front of me in a house while taking a drink in Pavlovo. I thought it might have been someone else's coat going backwards along their trip while they swapped to something else just ahead, but there was nobody else around from the looks of it. Granted hearing the pop of a can right in my ear didn't help my paranoia from that point, which also is not helped with persistent loot...love that.

Seen loot in some random places i have never seen loot before, like in the middle of the street and in front of doors, im guessing loot respawn aint working as intended lol.

Anyone know if tents and fridges in yet?

No Tents/Fridge, probably monday/thursday.

About the loot, you didn't thought about someone just dropped the loot there, did you?

Okay I know there's a whole discussion thread going on but I thought making this topic a little easier for me to follow seeing as there's over 30 pages on the other topic and that's from a few EXP patches back so please don't hate on me for not posting in there.

Questions:

1: Are weapons included in the respawning loot? I've noticed everything but weapons respawning.

2: Storage, how does that work? Do I need to craft something or what? (I heard it's bugged atm but still)

3:Did they break the Balota Airfield? I was on a US server looting away when the server went down and couldn't rejoin so jumped on another server got the air base but there was no loot at all and I mean nothing, not even rotten fruit.

4: Are the servers a little broken right now? I've noticed when a server restarts I get stuck on "waiting for host" even though I was just on that server I also checked after a few hours on other servers and the server time was still on 08:00 with 0 players.

Seen loot in some random places i have never seen loot before, like in the middle of the street and in front of doors, im guessing loot respawn aint working as intended lol.

Anyone know if tents and fridges in yet?

They've introduced persistent loot. Everything you drop will be there even after restart.

No Tents/Fridge, probably monday/thursday.

About the loot, you didn't thought about someone just dropped the loot there, did you?

I think some loot is bugged, I walked into a garage and found 3 bike helmets right next to each, 2 Pristine and 1 Damaged and another Bike helmet in the opposite corner, damaged.

Edited by emigrates

I think some loot is bugged, I walked into a garage and found 3 bike helmets right next to each, 2 Pristine and 1 Damaged and another Bike helmet in the opposite corner, damaged.

goes for backpacks aswell, everywhere are damn mountainbackpacks.

What's exactly the sense off having containers like tents/backpacks, anyhow normal loot won't despawn after restart?

The point is soon we wont find loot as easy as now. So you should save some loots somewhere.

I'm aware of that, the question is, why do i need a persistant object like a tent/backpack/fridge for that if i could also just stash my loot somewhere in the woods?

Placing a backpack/tent somewhere is way more flashier then just droppin items on the ground in high gras as example - do i miss something or is it just the coolnessfactor presisten objects come with?

Edited by Guest

I'm aware of that, the question is, why do i need a persistant object like a tent/backpack/fridge for that if i could also just stash my loot somewhere in the woods?

Placing a backpack/tent somewhere is way more flashier then just droppin items on the ground in high gras as example - do i miss something or is it just the coolnessfactor presisten objects come with?

i dont understand the system at all at the moment. so... if i play on a server and lay down an broken mag for example on the top of the novo tower appear this mag then on EVERY other server too? magicly like one single masterloot hive? if so the littering has begun i find only ruined stuff.

Edited by quantum2k6