SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

Any information how they gonna do the tents? When you die, does the tent disappear also?

i dont understand the system at all at the moment. so... if i play on a server and lay down an broken mag for example on the top of the novo tower appear this mag then on EVERY other server too? magicly like one single masterloot hive? if so the littering has begun i find only ruined stuff.

No, only on the server you drop it on

No, only on the server you drop it on

then we have a goddamnit bad luck atm...

4 ppl here didnt find a goddamnit gun we searched 8 hours yesterday and today and we dont find anything... just open cans or ruind clothes <_<

Edited by quantum2k6

Only two ex servers are online? :c

Only two ex servers are online? :c

30 + here, check your settings.

then we have a goddamnit bad luck atm...

4 ppl here didnt find a goddamnit gun we searched 8 hours yesterday and today and we dont find anything... just open cans or ruind clothes <_<

Sounds about right. I did NEAF and surrounding areas and only found one teeshirt before I starved to death. Welcome to experimental on patch day.

• Like 2

Its quite funny to  see a MP5 without attachments. It looks so tiny. and you can hide it by simply wearing a backpack

Well here something a little bizzare and buggy.....  I went to dive on the ground with the 'Z' key while Sprinting..... and instead threw my SKS and it disappeared.......  now that sucked

But this was sorta cool and might be a bug too:  I proceeded to break my leg looking for my SKS by 'stubling' on a rock... so I crawled to a tall building to end it all from.... and climbed the ladders and jumped... I landed on a tree slid down and was fine.... I had to climb a second time and miss the tree to die ;)

Edited by muzzlehead
  • Like 2

Today i've logged for the first time on this experimental upgrade and joined Regular servers

For a no explained reason i spawned near Vybor, witout any clothes, but fully energyzed Hydrated and Healthy....

I made it to the military base SE of Vbyor this morning. The place looked like a teenager's bedroom: jeans, shirts, jackets, and shoes EVERYWHERE!!!!! I had a good laugh and added my wool coat and hiking shoes to the mess.

On a serious note, I wonder how they're going to clean out discarded loot like that?

• Like 1

Today i've logged for the first time on this experimental upgrade and joined Regular servers

For a no explained reason i spawned near Vybor, witout any clothes, but fully energyzed Hydrated and Healthy....

This bug has been around for a long time now.

Now THAT was a good fresh spawn!  Welcome!

Z

Why does the server browser only show very few servers and why are those showing always around 17:00 and WHY ON EARTH IS IT PITCH DARKNESS AT 17:00?. I am tired of only beign able to play DAYZ on black and white gamma.

I played yesterday, about couple of hours, found two crossbows(no bolts),two sporters(no ammo) and a makarov(with wrong mag next to it). At least three of these weapons where in spawn places( one in closed!!! police station, and two in broken UAZ) so  1: yes 2: i dont know what storage you mean, tell me more tell me more

3: Balota was probably just looted I was struggling to find a not full server yesterday, about server crashing it just happens i think

4: they might be a bit, but i didnt really notice much problems, i will be trying soon again tho...

If you can please respond about that storage, cos im curius...:)

Must be one of those dayz....pun intended.  Anyone finding .45 ACP boxes?  I haven't seen one in 8 hours of play on a couple different servers between last night and this morning, or loose cartridges for that matter.  .357 yep, 9mm, yep, shotgun shells, sure thing, 7.65 by 39/51mm, check...  I ran across another AK101, just left it there.  I did find 2 30 round AKM mags. although I don't have an AKM.  Regarding the loots respawns, I am seeing duplicate items on top of one another at a few occastions.  Batteries doubled up, you pick up one and and another is there too, exact same spot.  This also happened with the 1911 7 round mag. I found, lucky me, as I happened to be carrying one at the time, 1911 that is and those are the only .45 rounds I've come across.  Backpacks we're rare last night, not so much this morning, food is also plentyful.  Zed's keep ruining my gear though as I refuse to shoot them in most cases. Jackets, hats, glasses, cooking stove, food, screwdriver, all ruined.  Though I'm happy to say that I haven't had to fire a single round since the new patch was released.  Time to mow the lawn, later guys/gals.

Edited by Super_Duty

Made it back to where I was killed yesterday and the things that the guy who killed me didn't want were still there.  Good stuff.

• Like 2

Anyone finding .45 ACP boxes? .

IMHO, they'r gone since the last patch - except of ammo in mags, i didn't managed to find any of thoe acp.

30 + here, check your settings.

i use the default settings :c

i use the default settings :c

By default the ping limit is set to 100, try setting it higher or deactivating it completely by setting it to 0.

Does anybody know why so many of the Exp servers are de-activated since yesterday's patch?  They are stuck at 0800 or 1500, good ping, 0 players.  Just curious.

Z

Does anybody know why so many of the Exp servers are de-activated since yesterday's patch?  They are stuck at 0800 or 1500, good ping, 0 players.  Just curious.

Z

From 6 EXP hardcore servers in Europe, 3 of them are dead :(

I haven't been playing much this morning, but I have been keeping an eye on server population.  It might just be a glitch, but they may have instituted a queuing procedure such that, for a given geographical region, the active servers must be above a certain population before the next is unlocked.  So that if you want to hop into a low-pop server for some inventory maintenance or just to pot a few zombies with your new rifle, you are out of luck.

Anybody else feeling less like a survivor and more like a lab rat in a maze these dayz?  Not that the DevGru would be manipulating us or anything... :D

Z

I I hope the night gets fixed, no need for the flaslight any more, this sucks. I know alot of people complained about it being to dark in previous patches, but really, do we really want the night so bright as this? I can turn gamma to minumum now and still don't need a flashlight, this can't be right....

• Like 2