Sign in to follow this  
Sirwarriant12

Since when are binoculars 4 slot

Logged in 2 items where gone including my pristine LRS  D: and the binoculars where taking up 4 slots instead of 1. When was this changed?

Week ago. Makes sense, they're bigger than a handgun.

le sigh* now i have to venture out of the woods to get a new LRS and some matches

le sigh* now i have to venture out of the woods to get a new LRS and some matches

Have fun ;) I can't find binoculars anyway, so...

• Like 1

Yeah, there harder to find than drum mags atm use to find like 20 every visit to balota or nwaf

Much harder to find now that western terminal garages got changed to 2 large buildings.

• Like 2

I'm probably just going to drop mine after i find an LRS. Main reason i would always grab them was because they only took 1 slot.

You can stick them in a holster now supposedly.  Anyone done that?  Would love to see a picture of it cuz it sounds pretty silly.

Would be nice if they'd implement different kinds of binoculars or something, some being smaller.  4 slots does seem pretty excessive.  Maybe a monocular or collapsable telescope would be cool.

You can stick them in a holster now supposedly.  Anyone done that?  Would love to see a picture of it cuz it sounds pretty silly.

Would be nice if they'd implement different kinds of binoculars or something, some being smaller.  4 slots does seem pretty excessive.  Maybe a monocular or collapsable telescope would be cool.

I'd like to be able to take a scope and use that as a monocular.

4 slots is way too much for binocs. Especially for those. I have the exact same model, and it's pretty small. 2 slots tops. 

I'd like to be able to take a scope and use that as a monocular.

I think they actually talked about implementing that, dunno what the status is though.

Even better to be able to tie/strap objects to your backpack, like a ballistic helmet, binos, fire log, extra clothing and later a tent.

If anybody finds binoculars, please post location here. I also lost mine. They could at least warn us. 

They are most rare items. Haven't seen them for weeks. But I don't need them. 4 slots? LRS takes up only 2. I'd rather carry mosin.

Much harder to find now that western terminal garages got changed to 2 large buildings.

1. rule : do not talk about the fightclub  B)

and for those 4 slots  ...

i want to craft a moucular using binos and a hacksaw.  then u would have a 2 slot monocular . easy !

Edited by Munson_fry
  • Like 1

I think they currently just don't spawn

I haven't seen em either. I also haven't seen walkie talkies since the patch

LRS is so common now. The binoculars only had slightly more zoom, if I remember, otherwise not worth.

Yeah binos are out for the moment, haven't seen one in a long time. I wish we could use LRS in hand and not only mounted to a rifle. I prefer the SKS to the Mosin but would be nice (and realistic) to simply use the LRS in hand (or mount them on an SKS)