Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

militaybase to the east !

now with the next patch we have many military in the west but nothing more in the east near the spawn points.

and all the kos and players where are to young the game come now in the silence from the west > :(

the east side need a military base as a magnet for all this rush loot kos players .  the most from this people was the way to wide to the west - now they come all ....

a little marine base at berenzino or in the nord coast town maby.  or in the south west at the island.

make a magnet at the east ^^  :thumbsup:

Edited by Crusader78

Or... change the whole map into a huge military base that has 1 or 2 civilian villages in it.

You sure you just dont want to gear faster after fresh spawn?

Edited by BENEDICTUS
  • Like 1

now with the next patch we have many military in the west but nothing more in the east near the spawn points.

and all the kos and players where are to young the game come now in the silence from the west > :(

the east side need a military base as a magnet for all this rush loot kos players .  the most from this people was the way to wide to the west - now they come all ....

a little marine base at berenzino or in the nord coast town maby.  or in the south west at the island.

Pretty sure that was a calculated effort to pull people away from berezino and NEAF. The west is the best anyway. You're not going to find any crash sites on the east side of the map, my friend.

Edited by blaeZ

my last crash side was near the electric plant in elektro ^^ the spawns a random on the complete map ^^ all these crash side maps are useless ;)

I want to have my peace, for all this cod kids - now the come all in the westside for good weapons ...

the west have enough military and becomes  more and more ....  

milbase balota - in the woods NS   - milbase in zeleno - milbase dichina - nwaf - and he becomes a  new nord from nwaf   and one in the nord west corner .........   this is to much !    one new in the east for all this  fast player pvp kos   it will be better.

then remain the most aggressive peoples on here east near the spawn and the peaceful survivalist more in the west 

Edited by Crusader78

No, just no!

my last crash side was near the electric plant in elektro ^^ the spawns a random on the complete map ^^ all these crash side maps are useless ;)

The spawns are random, yes. But the possible areas for them to spawn are mostly in the west side of the map. They can spawn near electro, but thats about as far east as you will find them. They are mostly in the west, that is a fact.

Edited by blaeZ

There is already.

- nope the nord-east mil airfield is no longer with the next patch 46

Edited by Crusader78

No ...instead make Balota a civil airfield and remove the military camp from Zelenogorsk...ammo should be found on dead soldier zeds..military weapons mainly at crash sites ( helis, planes humvees, CDF Trucks etc etc) 

military bases like the NW Airfield should of course also spawn all kind of military gear and weapons but should be high risk areas swarmed by zeds...the big evac camps at the airfields should spawn medical and military gear but no or just a very few weapons...

I think I get what the OP is saying, but the one issue I see is this: if the spawn areas remain pretty much the same, then that means that, if KoSers are swarming the Eastern part of the map, they'll be in roughly the same area as many of the fresh spawns, which means that a lot of bambis will get wiped out simply because they were seen, which may deter people from playing. Yes, there does seem to be a rather high concentration of military areas in the NW part of the map, and I think the Eastern part of the map could benefit from a few scattered military posts (especially if they really are removing the NEAF, which seems like a dumb idea), but I don't think we need a mass exodus of geared players moving East.