BayZ (DayZ)

What is this ?

While I running, one guy trying shoot me but he miss cause he had shotgun. I shot him with sks three times he didnt die. When he out of ammo, I ran beside him. I start hitting him with axe. While I doing that, he was bleeding like waterfall and he just handcuffed me.  Then he killed me with cowbar...Is he hacker or what ?

Outplayed.

But srsly not a hack.

Damage is very random, once I hit a guy I think 15 bullets from m4a1 he was bleeding like a fountain from the head and torso and yet he ran away.

PS.

Also once on a tanker I bumped on a guy with an axe. He was hacking me with axe while I was hiting him in the face with my bambi fists. I won.

Edited by Frosti

yeah damage is weird - I stumbled across a couple of guys outside of electro once that apparently spotted me while I was slowly making my way around them so they open fire. one was using a mosin the other an sks. my screen flashed black and white about a dozen times as their rounds made contact, they managed to destroy my tac vest and shirt but I never bled. I managed to loose them in the woods and checked inventory to discover that I had some ruination and more damaged goods but I was fine other than that. later that day I would fall through a roof to my death so.... crayZ DayZ

Well, pristine clothes absorb a lot of damage and when you are healthy you will tank a lot of stuff. 

I usually go with 4-5 M4 bullets, 2 Mosin shots, 2-3 SKS shots. Helmets and glasses prevent from headshots and usually just knock you out. If you hit him chest, legs, arms/head it´s possible for that stuff to happen. 

• Like 1

yeah damage is weird - I stumbled across a couple of guys outside of electro once that apparently spotted me while I was slowly making my way around them so they open fire. one was using a mosin the other an sks. my screen flashed black and white about a dozen times as their rounds made contact, they managed to destroy my tac vest and shirt but I never bled. I managed to loose them in the woods and checked inventory to discover that I had some ruination and more damaged goods but I was fine other than that. later that day I would fall through a roof to my death so.... crayZ DayZ

Vests are bugged I think.

Yesterday I was looting military building while wild server hopper appread and shot me from the mosin, my screen flashed, I raised my AKM and unloaded 20 bullets at him, he started to bleed and ran behind the corner while getting his mosin ready for next shot.

I ran after him, he shot me again, my screen flashed again,  but I unloaded 10 bullets -rest of my AKM magazine at him and killed him.

Then when I checked myself, there was no bleeding, minor damage on health that was already healing and...a ruined vest with some ruined ammo that I kept in it

Well, pristine clothes absorb a lot of damage and when you are healthy you will tank a lot of stuff. 

I usually go with 4-5 M4 bullets, 2 Mosin shots, 2-3 SKS shots. Helmets and glasses prevent from headshots and usually just knock you out. If you hit him chest, legs, arms/head it´s possible for that stuff to happen. 

This is why pro players always wear gas/clown mask + glasses + hat/helm combo on the head.

Interesting. He had just white vest on him and cowboy hat. I dont know name which pants he had but looks lıke hunter pants. Also as I said while I hitting him with pristine axe, he handcuffed me ? How ? He bleeding from 15-20 points of his body but while I moving around him, he able to handcuff me then kill me with cowbar.

Interesting. He had just white vest on him and cowboy hat. I dont know name which pants he had but looks lıke hunter pants. Also as I said while I hitting him with pristine axe, he handcuffed me ? How ? He bleeding from 15-20 points of his body but while I moving around him, he able to handcuff me then kill me with cowbar.

I knocked out a guy with my fists when he was hacking me with axe, this happens.

Also to stop handcuffing process you need to move away from him, moving around will not help you.

Edited by Frosti

This is why pro players always wear gas/clown mask + glasses + hat/helm combo on the head.

Not really, pvp gear excludes gas masks because it makes you visible from any distance - big white dot. Glasses and green helmet is best except you want to fight close combat vs someone who might punch you, there motorbike helmets are best because they protect from punches. But they don´t protect from bullets. So best is brown skin, glasses, and green helmet on a female character. Not that I like it really but this is the best possible pvp gear right now. 

Vests work like kevlar vests, they eat bullets without you getting real damage. If you get shot from >100m it doesn´t even scratch you really from my experience. Same for helmets. Sometimes you get headshotted, pass out but you don´t have any damage on your char just the helmet is ruined. 

• Like 2

So best is brown skin

Yeah I remember from DayZ mod how all white males were visible even from 500 meters becouse of their white hands and faces.

This was why all player killers played as black males, becouse their skin color helped them commit crimes while having natural camuflage. This was also why I always assumed black skin=player killer and in 99% I was right.

female character

Yeah, they have smaller models that can help in pvp, need to check their privilage I think.

1) The shotgun is bugged, it fires a slug round (fire into a wall, only one bullet hole) that deals buckshot damage (which, really, should still fuck someone up) Don't use it until it is fixed.

Here are some shotgun shell sizes to look at. A 12G 00 buck shot is .33 inches across! That is like getting hit with a 9mm. And a 12G slug is about .60 inches across. Getting hit with one of those will END you.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/UtgaSchleigle/shot%20guns/buckshottablebw50.jpg

• Like 2

much grammar. very english. much type. wow!

Yesterday me & 3 buddies all put at least one Mosin round into someone that wasn't very cooperative with us yesterday. I personally hit him in the neck. He was only knocked unconscious. We then bandaged him, disarmed him, & sent him on his way.

Point being yes; damage seems to be quite random.

• Like 1