Sign in to follow this  
{GPG}-Domino

Blend in with zeds

Hi,

basicly with a key press much like c,x,z you can walk like a zed, when in this walk mode, you walk slow and zeds dont attack you

unless you get to close to them, it will also help in kinda tricking other players into thinkin your a zed at long distance so that you might get closer to them, it will hopefully make players check every zed, we should also be able to take clothes from "really dead" zeds, its kinda stupid we cant, even though they are all ruined this would further help with the blend in walk.

Also if a player is killed by a zed, there should be a chance they will return with all there gear still on them as a zed, its kinda realism.

Thanks.

Domino

• Like 2

basicly with a key press much like c,x,z you can walk like a zed, when in this walk mode, you walk slow and zeds dont attack you

unless you get to close to them, it will also help in kinda tricking other players into thinkin your a zed at long distance so that you might get closer to them, it will hopefully make players check every zed, we should also be able to take clothes from "really dead" zeds, its kinda stupid we cant, even though they are all ruined this would further help with the blend in walk.

This has been suggested before, I think it would be a great feature.

Also if a player is killed by a zed, there should be a chance they will return with all there gear still on them as a zed, its kinda realism.

As long as they aren't player controlled. But I think the story is that we, the survivors, are immune to the disease.

I think this would add much immersion to the game!  I like this suggestion a lot, regardless if it has already been suggested.  You know when you survive for a week and have hoards of rare gear on your character... and you decide to come back to Berezino for some retribution and you end up dying right away and fueling a battle between 10 people fighting over your hard won loot... imagine that chaos within a  heard of zombies!

zeds doenst attack if u walk like one of them ?  Something like this ?

walk.jpg

The way the zeds behave suggests they can't smell survivors, so moving like them to hide kind of makes sense. To avoid this being too OP, zeds would have to be able to smell you if you got too close while shuffling. This would have to be much slower than normal walking as well to avoid it being too multipurpose as far as travelling goes...

This has to be a joke right?

So instead of me trying to move as fast and as stealthy as possible through a town you are suggesting I would have some crazy advantage in moving slow in the middle of the street like a zombie?

Hey if you think it works go for it, but as soon as this becomes possible no one will trust a zombie walk anymore and just shoot them all if just for the lolz.

Maybe if you hold rotten meat in your hands they dont atack you