Sign in to follow this  
imstyyle

gear reset

whenever i join another server it says i cant get my gear. is this something with the new update?

Yes.

that's is right it was the update

so when i loot and join another server its going to reset my gear everytime? or is it just a bug

whenever i join another server it says i cant get my gear. is this something with the new update?

I had this issue in experimental build, I was told the servers may have just been having hive connectivity issues. Might not be a bad idea to check a few different servers and if all else fails file a bug report

There are private hives now. That means that, basically, servers with private hives will save your gears ONLY on them. So that will stop most Server Hopers and force them to stay in one server.

private hives now really? nice very nice

There are private hives now. That means that, basically, servers with private hives will save your gears ONLY on them. So that will stop most Server Hopers and force them to stay in one server.

Is this really true, i hadn't heard anything about this.

I figured I was just reset with the update. I had been only playing exp and when I updated and logged onto one of my favorite regular servers I was a fresh spawn.

ya this happened to me too, i had a fully geared character and i was with my group and when i logged onto a diffrent server my character was deleted, i tried multiple servers and on all of them i was suddenly a new spawn.

Is this really true, i hadn't heard anything about this.

Yes, in the server list, there are different hives.

bullshit. There will always be public hives and nobody can stop us.