TheWizard14

What do you think is more of a cluster fuck? Balota vs NEAF

Balota vs NEAF  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is worse area that has more bloodshed?

• Balota Airstrip
    • North East Airfield

We all know how bad balota was with all the military needs right at the coast. In your opinion do you think that North East Airfield is just as a big clusterfuck as balota, or not as bad? 

Honestly, I never go to the NEAF because it's a simple "risk vs reward" scenario. There's waaaay more lootz at Balota airfield and you're way less likely to run into someone else.

Sure it's further away but ever since they added the tents again it's been amazing! :)

• Like 2

Are they going to allow spawning on the southern coast again? It's annoying to constantly spawn on the east coast.

NEAF is a constant bloodbath and there isn't much there. I've only encountered other players at Balota twice in the last few months on 3/4 full servers and if I'm playing a long patrol I'll hit it twice in the same day, first on my way to the Zeleno area bases, then to Green Mountain, NWAF and back down to Balota to do a Cherno-Elektro-Berezino patrol. It's super rare to see anyone past Elektro these days. Even Elektro itself is mostly abandoned and good old sniper 1 and 2 hills are ghost towns. Everyone just wants to DM in the Berezino-Svet-NEAF triangle these days.

What people go to Balotta? lol

Since the northeast spawns were added I run through Elektro, Cherno, and up to Balota without a care in the world.  Once I'm at Balota I'm a little more careful because of server hoppers, but it's usually a no risk high reward area.

NEAF, for sure. Can't get anywhere near that shithole without the not-so-undead coming out of the walls to cap me.

Edited by BiGoDeViN
  • Like 1

Balota is all clear cept for the server hoppers!!.  NEAF, ill just stay in Lumber Mill if i want a fight, no need to run all the way to NEAF.

It's to the point where I basically avoid the NEAF entirely. There's just no point in going there. There's hardly any loot compared to Balota or the NWAF and probably 1/2 of all of my deaths via other players have been random KOS encounters at NEAF.

• Like 1

NEAF.

Barely any loot, but no shortage of hostile players.

How you guys meet people on NEAF? I've been camping those place for hours and spotted none.

But maybe it is becouse I was camping outside buildings in the forest.

Not sure what the point of moving the spawns to the NE was all about. It didn't fix the Balota problem, it just moved it to NEAF.

Not sure what the point of moving the spawns to the NE was all about. It didn't fix the Balota problem, it just moved it to NEAF.

It reduced suicide rates in Solnichnyi.

NEAF for sure, since the spawns were switched I've only ever met 3 people at balota. All were friendly, one was geared and looking for magazines for his M4 and ammo by the tents. Every time I get near NEAF its a constant dance between shots, even if the shots aren't intended for you it can still be nerve wracking. I can't complain though, if I am going to NEAF I am looking for some action. The overall quality of natural loot that spawns at the NEAF is underwhelming, but the potential loot from other players it brings could be a deciding factor for some people to go there

Edited by Tobias Winfro
  • Like 1

It reduced suicide rates in Solnichnyi.

Balota is a higher value loot location (and Cherno & Elektro are too), they wanted to push the spawns east so that the majority of big areas were out in the west. NEAF, Berezino & Svetlojarsk are the only real major loot zones close to spawns anymore so everyone flocks there.

Are they going to allow spawning on the southern coast again? It's annoying to constantly spawn on the east coast.

Why is it annoying spawning on the east coast, the end result is almost the same. Pointless idiots unwilling to move more than 1k from their spawn. 

Wat u all sayin bout spawns?! Nah brah, its me, I have been defending Cherno Balota and Elektro for years now, and not a single sould now dares enter, yall scurred of my mighty shovel of justice, thats wat it is. Spawns, psh

Why is it annoying spawning on the east coast, the end result is almost the same. Pointless idiots unwilling to move more than 1k from their spawn. 

Sometimes I like exploring the western part of the map but I hate making the trek from the eastern shores.

I took the question of "which is more of a clusterfuck" as which place is messier and unnecessary.

Balota is a clusterfuck of unnecessary military loot in an already loot rich area.  It was fine as it was before.  In terms of NEAF, it's straight forward.  Some military loot to keep you going, but clearly a risky area that any sniper would love to camp.

In terms of PvP clusterfuck, it really doesn't matter the exact location, it's gonna be a mess wherever the bambies happen to watch up.

I don't play too much but I haven't seen any hostiles in NEAF. Last time I played half of the server was there and nobody killed each other. I answer Balota because there's just too much stuff in those camps.

voted balota cause i ALWAYS GET FUCKED WITH THERE, kos'ers and server hoppers.

haven't been to neaf in months.