therejectdevil

Looking for Server With Friendly or No Zombies

I know it defeats the purpose of DayZ, but I'm looking for a server to play on with friendly zombies or no zombies at all. I scrolled through the server list in the game but couldn't find any. Let me know if anyone knows of a server :)

There won't be any for Standalone, there MIGHT be one for the mod...maybe...

• Like 1

There won't be any for Standalone, there MIGHT be one for the mod...maybe...

I played on friendly zombie servers a lot in the mod. I was hoping there would be some for standalone. Thanks Mike :)

Not a problem, and if there are any that claim to be, either friendly or no zombies, I wouldn't trust them.  Servers by the rules cannot enforce any No PVP rules and whatnot, not without a very high chance of getting their server removed without a refund, and as far as I know there's no legit way to turn off zombies.

• Like 1

Things that ruined the mod, that no one wants to see in SA:

-Private Hive

-Safezones

-Badmins

-Friendly Zombies

-PvP Disabled

-Private Hive

-Safezones

-Badmins

-Friendly Zombies

-PvP Disabled

sry sir but your no everyone I for one want private hives 1 to get rid of d-bag greifers and trolls 2 a great way to screen get rid of hackers for good played on a whitelisted and never had one fucking hacker. as for badmins well give a man power sometimes he gets corrupted but I have ran into a lot of good admins some I have made friends with to this day. friendly zeds I agree don't want to see that as well as safe zones screw that. no PVP I think it should be an option since there are no rules in this game I think once it get finally finished and starts getting modded I think it could be fun and the only way to keep fucking tools from killing each other for no reason except there youtube sub rating is to have said rules pon a whitelisted privat hive server. I think I explained my self pretty well there. point being is later on once the game is finished there should be servers for everyone this game is not just for the pure blooded neck beards it should fit everyones playstyle and vision of the apocalypse. and if not I'm sure there are other zed games that will. 

Friendly zombies? Sounds like Twilight.

I hope that there is never such a feature as to disable zombies or lowering their aggressiveness.

-Private Hive

-Safezones

-Badmins

-Friendly Zombies

-PvP Disabled

Thats completely wrong - and you know it. Private Hives are actually wanted by most players because server hopping is utter bullshit and unhealthy for the game. Alternatives would be a really long server switch time (which less people want) or keeping server hopping in (which will destroy the game).

The other points are true - absolutely unhealthy for the game. However, some people still want them - even though you could argue that those people actually just want to play a completely different game as core elements would be removed or disabled.

Thats completely wrong - and you know it. Private Hives are actually wanted by most players because server hopping is utter bullshit and unhealthy for the game. Alternatives would be a really long server switch time (which less people want) or keeping server hopping in (which will destroy the game).

The other points are true - absolutely unhealthy for the game. However, some people still want them - even though you could argue that those people actually just want to play a completely different game as core elements would be removed or disabled.

I would want private hives to kill server hopping. But I also really don't want private hives, because they destroyed the mod.

Modded servers popped up- EVERYWHERE- you couldn't just play vanilla DayZ anymore. It sucked ass, I don't want to always be playing on

"US EPOCH! SELF BLOOD BAG! 50000000000 VEHICLES! MILITARY LOADOUT! NO ZOMBIES! AI MISSIONS! VEHICLE TOWING! SAFEZONES!!!!!!!!"

• Like 1