rotteck

Animal Locations

left or right field ?

northeastern side. also seen a dear there too. hope that helps

• Like 1

sorry guys, but i dont have that much time atm, i will still appreciate your founds but will probably not be able to update until this weekend, or even later :(

the maps are for nothing same with the crash side  maps -  its complete random over the complete map ;)   i have 15 locations more for crash sides and  50 more for animals  ;) 

the maps are for nothing same with the crash side  maps -  its complete random over the complete map ;)   i have 15 locations more for crash sides and  50 more for animals   ;)

This has been speculated before, and even if this is all pointless, mapping the locations of animals could confirm that its pointless. I, for one, have yet to see any cows in the far north. This leads me to believe that even if the spawns are "random", they may not be completely so. For example, it may be that cows only spawn in x quadrant, or around certain cities or something. Of course, I could be completely wrong, but until it's confirmed how the animals are spawned, I think it's too early to say it's completely random.

They aren't completely random. the cow location under vyshnoye has always had cows whenever i go there.

found a chicken at 065 092

071 096 boar

029 073 cows

033 056 boar
  • Like 1

i think rabbits are client-side. if you can see them, only you can, also they are not kill-, cookable :)

i know that dear can be killed/ cooked cos me and my mate have done it, but i have not come across a rabbit after the 4.5 patch..

the maps are for nothing same with the crash side  maps -  its complete random over the complete map ;)   i have 15 locations more for crash sides and  50 more for animals   ;)

they are not pointless, and its not random :) it seems to be random (in the new experimental there are i think 80 different chopper locations, but only at 3 there will spawn one :o ).

and as already said the animals also have spawn "areas" where you will always find them, except for if they wandered of, or got killed

Edited by rotteck
  • Like 1

Found 1-3 Cows like 30% of the time I've been there at =

Make a square where

083 050 is NW corner

085 053 is SE corner

Ive been there like 20 times looking for one on different servers and differentt times.

Been seeing a lot of deer and boar around Vybor lately. I've got more raw steaks than I know what to do with! 

i once sat on a roof located at solnichniy (east coastal town) looking for nearby people, when i saw a cow running for her life being chased by 4 zombies..

I see alot more animals now than when they was first added into the game! they are everywheere!!!

I've been searching the map in places that others ahven't mentioned yet. So if your still updating this map hopefully if i find new lcoations I can let you know