rotteck

Animal Locations

This needs to go and now! Heli spawns should be random and why stop with heli's? Why not trucks or a creepy old house in the woods and how are heli spwans going to work in the future. Remember there will only be a certain amount of things in the hive or has that changed now?

My take is that they added them in as there is stil sfa else to do really..so they simply chucked helis back in . Definitely could have been something a lot more unique or interesting..but anyway.

Add another heli spawn to 032,108.

Boar ..043,104.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1

Green Mountain - pig. First animal I saw in stable.

first pig anyone here has seen :)

me and my mates found two dear north of Zelenogorsk... hope that helps

Edited by Helix2000
  • Like 1

The deer at 078-031 range out to at least 075-033. Killed one in the field(078-031) and one in the woods.(075-033) Locations are approximate.

• Like 1

Looks like animals are all over the map :D

I'm hoping thats we will will figure out eventually...but I have been on a couple of long journeys and havent seen any at all. So who knows?

you guys are so fast !!! :D

everytime i updated the map and uploaded it, there are already more animals to add :D

replaced the old map with an improved one

me and my mates found two cows north of Zelenogorsk... hope that helps

left or right field ?

064-023 Deer, also rabbit lol

i think rabbits are client-side. if you can see them, only you can, also they are not kill-, cookable :)

i think rabbits are client-side. if you can see them, only you can, also they are not kill-, cookable :)

Yes they are killable. After all this time, Ive finally killed one of those GROWLING DEMONS, and RIPPED THE SKIN FROM ITS FLESH. How dare you attempt to take that away from me!?

• Like 1

Hunting some deer a few miles from Vybor, came across a heli crash at roughly xxx|xxx (hasn't been marked yet, coords removed, see added comment).

[added] lol I get the feeling that revealing this is going to be the death of my 3 week old character when all the PVP hacker server hopping coast kids start teleporting out to my hunting field to check for the crash... Didn't used to be any reason for them to head much further west than Vybor. Damnit lol I just can't stand an unfinished map.

[more added] it wasn't updated yet and I just noticed there are only 6 locations marked so far, I'm just gonna keep the info to myself 'till there are a few more so my home isn't as likely to be invaded. (Sorry about that, I will repost it once there are more locations marked further east.. just don't want to jeopardize my survival lol, you understand. I've had this character for a long time now).

Edited by zeeabo
  • Like 1

How do you know the exact location where you killed something? 

you can use this map:

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus

but i will just warn you now, you can see the whole map with all the locations and loot etc. , so dont use it if you want to explore the map by yourself

Edited by rotteck

boar at 074 069

EDIT: more animals!

boar and Elk(?) spotted on that huge field above Novy 076 074

deer? spotted at 076 040

deer? at 083 039

boar at 088 067

Edited by Chompster
  • Like 1