SFRGaming

To the guy at NWAF...

I decided to drop back into DayZ for some fun. All I planned on doing was getting some missing gear pieces and go find a place in the woods to prepare for the new stable update. When I arrived to NWAF, I heard MANY mosin shots ring out. I head over to the industrial section and he is steadily firing. I deduce that he is located near the barracks judging by the sound. Keep in mind when I arrived at the NWAF, there were approx. 5 people on the server: Me (SFRGaming), TheLonelyRecon (the bandit shooting), some guy named Thomas, and 2 others. Suddenly, the shooting stops and I notice 2 people have left the server. Unless it was an EXTREMELY coincidental situation, the guy shooting most likely killed the 2 that left I assumed by just sitting in the barracks and waiting for them to open the door. I wait in my position for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden I hear footsteps. As I readied my M4A1, he comes out of the industrial area running full speed. 7 shots rendered him with "No pulse and warm to the touch". I hope I did those 2 dead survivors justice. And to TheLonelyRecon, you're supposed to be on a hill, not hiding in the barracks :)

I did not have my shadowplay active so I wasn't able to capture the event. I will be sure to start activating shadowplay any time I play so if something like this happens again, I will have footage.

oh, another one of these. 

• Like 2

Boring.

Yea I'm a bad person. sorry.

Edited by Khanarac
  • Like 3

Find a place in the woods to prepare for the stable update? When the update finally hits and you come back to your character you'll have a 2 foot long beard, aged about 5 years and have developed osteoarthritis. 

• Like 2

Ever thought he was killing people that try to gear up on a near empty server? If thats the case its a shame you killed him cus you didnt do anyone favours except the guys that cheat to get gear.

• Like 1

Find a place in the woods to prepare for the stable update? When the update finally hits and you come back to your character you'll have a 2 foot long beard, aged about 5 years and have developed osteoarthritis. 

Patience, young padawon.

to the guy at the coast, i dotn know where we were, i didnt speak to you, then you ran off, i think you had jeans and a tshirt, it might have been day time. i hope you enjoy my story op

Oh yeah that was me you shot i am thelonelyrecon, after i died i said to myself i must find this one particular person who shot me so i jumped on the forum and i searched for days and days until tired and dazed from a lack of sleep i stumbled upon this thread, aimed at me 1 person out of a million.

You found me, bravo.

Now i must ask you to do one thing for me, do not ever, ever, ever make a stupid pointless thread like this again, i do not want to see them and i do not want to have to be up for days looking through all the stupid TO THE threads just to find the one that is addresed to me.

• Like 1

Ever thought he was killing people that try to gear up on a near empty server? If thats the case its a shame you killed him cus you didnt do anyone favours except the guys that cheat to get gear.

Lol

to the 6 people i killed today ....    and the other two morons that killed me 

im a nice person ... full of happy feelings ... all of the time ! 

Evil-Betty.jpg

http://vimeo.com/34399311

Edited by Munson_fry

I decided to drop back into DayZ for some fun. All I planned on doing was getting some missing gear pieces and go find a place in the woods to prepare for the new stable update. When I arrived to NWAF, I heard MANY mosin shots ring out. I head over to the industrial section and he is steadily firing. I deduce that he is located near the barracks judging by the sound. Keep in mind when I arrived at the NWAF, there were approx. 5 people on the server: Me (SFRGaming), TheLonelyRecon (the bandit shooting), some guy named Thomas, and 2 others. Suddenly, the shooting stops and I notice 2 people have left the server. Unless it was an EXTREMELY coincidental situation, the guy shooting most likely killed the 2 that left I assumed by just sitting in the barracks and waiting for them to open the door. I wait in my position for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden I hear footsteps. As I readied my M4A1, he comes out of the industrial area running full speed. 7 shots rendered him with "No pulse and warm to the touch". I hope I did those 2 dead survivors justice. And to TheLonelyRecon, you're supposed to be on a hill, not hiding in the barracks :)

I did not have my shadowplay active so I wasn't able to capture the event. I will be sure to start activating shadowplay any time I play so if something like this happens again, I will have footage.

WomanPrint.jpg

• Like 1

Oh yeah that was me you shot i am thelonelyrecon, after i died i said to myself i must find this one particular person who shot me so i jumped on the forum and i searched for days and days until tired and dazed from a lack of sleep i stumbled upon this thread, aimed at me 1 person out of a million.

You found me, bravo.

Now i must ask you to do one thing for me, do not ever, ever, ever make a stupid pointless thread like this again, i do not want to see them and i do not want to have to be up for days looking through all the stupid TO THE threads just to find the one that is addresed to me.

No one said you had to look at this thread :) I never new a thread could mentally and/or physically hurt someone.

Boring.

Yea I'm a bad person. sorry.

Last night, i was in berezino and i shot someone

gonna make a post about it RIGHT NAO!

Last night, i was in berezino and i shot someone

gonna make a post about it RIGHT NAO!

I'm sorry, I figured a quick little story of me redeeming a couple of survivors would be of interest. let it be known your feedback has been noted of and will be taken into consideration in the future.