Shrub Rocketeer ™

what gives you most satisfaction?

I was run round the big town in the north when I saw this kid and the zed, he was try to kill with his spade but the zed was win so I thought Ihelp him with my axe, so I run start hitting the zombie but this kid start hitting me so I was think fuck this and I smashmy axe into his skull and he was died, that was funny but after he died he started shouting insult like 'you motherfucker I will kill you asshole why you don't come to the beach and i kill you you asshole'

I was laugh so hard because he sound like the 9 years old LOL, I love the kid what shout and when they do some rage for me it makes me so happy when I try to help and he started being a asshole and after he losing fight and then HE RAGE AT ME???? hahahaha

what give for you you most satisfaction in dayz like 9 years old kid rage makes me feel? awesome.

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 2

Sorry but ' i cant get no satisfaction '

Absolutely!

Edited by R.Neville

feelin it OP,  feelin it.

once I met this kid (pre-pube) we was both unarmed so no violence occurred at the start but after 15 minutes of listening to his shrill high pitched squeaking I decided next opportunity he's an ex kid. Eventually I found a shotgun, already had some ammo, by this point he felt secure and had no reason to worry so as he crouched over a pond drinking I stood behind him, loaded the shotty, raised it and blew his head off.

To this day the whole thing, pulling out the gun, the loading animation and lining up the back of his head down the sights ( all the while he's squealin on about kill on sight) and the deafening BANG of the shot, him laying face down in the pond and the sad 'oh' that he uttered, all of this amounts to the single most satisfying experience I have ever had in a video game.

• Like 3

It's lame but helping people. I just talk like a sailor and say some messed up things to people: (e.g., I told a bandit during a firefight that I would "cut out his entrails and wear them as a scarf") but I'm a nice guy underneath.

• Like 2

Nice!

U%2B21E9.gif

Edited by kimmaz

Helping people is awesome. Once i walked into a city and saw two guys fighting two zombies. I shot both zeds and gave bandages to the guys. I felt like a king.

But the most satisfiing thing is being shot while having nothing and being called a "nigger" repeatedly. That's some sweet sweet gameplay that makes me wanna play, and start over collecting garbage again and again.

• Like 4

Winning my first firefight when some dude cornered me up some stairs with no way back down. Okay, maybe not so much a firefight, as I waited until he was bandaging from zombies before going prone at the top and sniping with a b95, but it was very satisfying to feel like I've won for once.

• Like 1

Helping people is really nice, everytime I meet a guy I usually ask if he's in need of anything to eat or drink.

When you get shot at, and you somehow manage to tip the scales and come out on the winning side of the gun battle is also a very awesome feel.

• Like 1

Winning a firefight while being outnumber 2:1 or more and not losing a single person.

• Like 1

what makes you feel most satisfaction in dayz like pre-pube rage makes me feel? awesome.

1. Helping people.

2. Punching a fully geared Russian guy and taking all of his gear while he yells 'What in hell' in a Russian accent.

3. Knowing that I did the right thing, even though the outcome was bad. (Helping someone then getting killed.)

• Like 1

Killing players that shoot at me for no reason. Best feeling ever. I don't kill unless i have to and i play the game as if it really is the apocalypse. So when i see people KOSing it really annoys me because i know they are not playing this game as if its the apocalypse (which doesn't make sense because thats what the game is about). So when someone shoots at me for the lulz and i manage to kill them its an amazing feeling.

• Like 2

A few combat loggers I killed and another time some banits too while I was a freshie with an axe.

Also when I killed a dude that was hunting me down. Only to teabag his unconcious body, force feed him disinfectant and take his FNX, load a single bullet and cap him in the head because I wanted to see him die and the disinfectant wasn't enough for me :3

• Like 1

Walking away as the victor from fights I should've lost. That or just random badassery.

The crown currently goes out to one of my experiences in the mod. I was out looking for camps, this time in Black Forest. I saw a weird mark on the map somewhere so I figured someone might use it to identify the location of their camp. And sure enough, I find a V32S (a truck). However, when I approached I heard the reload sound. Whoever owned this camp was there are possibly knew of my presence. I couldn't see him/them, since they were at the other side of the truck. Since I had my Mk.48, I uttered "here goes nothing" and peeked with my LMG at the ready. I couldn't believe what I saw... 4 ghillies sitting around a campfire, one was standing and facing me (the reloader I assumed), so, well, LIGHT 'EM UP. I got out of it with one 5.56 in my leg and 5 dead ghillies. I loaded the truck as full as I could and swiftly made my way to my own camp. 

This falls under random badassery  B)

My only experience in SA worth mentioning is killing 3 players in the jail, but meh. I entered the jail, popped some guy who was peeking down from the 1st floor with my sawn off, looted him, noticed some guy peeking up from downstairs and made a clean HS with my .357, then some guy got blown away by my B95 upon opening the doors

• Like 1

*good lootruns on full Servers

*using communications skills to make People do Things

*People that actually put an effort into their banditry

*killing asshats

*beign an asshat and getting killed for it

*inventing religions and gathering your following

*running around playing Dance Music

*when plans with my loose Group of People work out

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Oh wait, you meant in the game... um, finding rare stuff and evading other players, mostly. I don't even leave the house w/o a pristine press vest or rider's jacket.

• Like 3

I like to help sometimes like yesterday I help Machete Master after some guy shot him we had no bandage so I said 'YOU CHECK ATC QUICK RUN I CHECK HANGARS...GO FAST BEFORE YOU DIE' and I  was ran to the hangars..... nothing there but then I remember was some m4 bandit clan in the end building 5 minute before who don't shoot and were frend so I opened the mic and said 'hey hello hello I am the frendly guy I need the bandage'

after 10 seconds my frends comingoutside, they were angry because they told me to go away before it was dangerous but I explain someone shoot my friend machete master and we have no bandage so the one with black clothes pt 75% bandage on the floor and I ran so fast to my friend. 'HERE IS SOME BANDAGES' and he taking them up he said thankyou you saved my life, I said NO it was these guys follow me, we ran to the end building and I said here is my frend what you saved and machete master say thankyou and they say no problem but please go because here is not safe foer guys with no guns LOL

that was satisfy but not like killing 9 years old rage kids

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

Epic randomness of strangers, I'm talking about youtube material kind of stuff.

Also firefights where I don't get killed with first shot.

I just talk like a sailor and say some messed up things to people

I do that with an Irish Accent. People usually just get mad and punch me though.

But the most satisfiing thing is being shot while having nothing and being called a "nigger" repeatedly. That's some sweet sweet gameplay that makes me wanna play, and start over collecting garbage again and again.

I usually prefer when people immediately go the "He sounds different. I'll repeat what he says in his accent."

Oh and Mother Teresa is a fucking saint!

what makes you feel most satisfaction in dayz like pre-pube rage makes me feel? awesome.

Ha, yeah squeakers are fucking worthless. I kill them as soon as they speak. It's so annoying hearing them.

As for my own experiences:

Other day I was running around on regular. I save my geared character on hardcore for when my clan is online. So I just goof around helping people. So, I was heading into Berezino looking for some people that need some help. Spotted two freshies running to me.

Before I could even open my mouth they both put up their dukes. I tell them not to do it. I'm just here to help. They refused to listen. I threw up my own dukes and went at it. KO'd them both and let them get eaten by the Zeds that were chasing me. So fucking satisfying. Love it when other freshspawns want to fist fight for no reason and get angry when they get put on their ass. Or anyone really. Knocking people out is fun as hell.

• Like 2

I usually KoS pre-pubes because they are very annoying and are very sneaky and usually end up as soon as their other pre-pube friends come in and start screaming and punching you.

• Like 1

Killing wannabe soldier boys and ruining all their precious gear is my greatest satisfaction.

Yeah, I can agree with the killing of pre-pubescent children, especially when they initiate their own death. I don't agree with KOS, but when an-apparently 11 year old kid runs up to me, shrieking obscenities, and tries to punch me through my helmet, nothing beats putting them down.

I actually prefer to break their legs, patch them up, and send the on their way, (hopefully) humbled.

Be careful, though, they usually roam in packs.

• Like 1