Sign in to follow this  
cejota14

Some petitions

1) Stop player's movement while writing on paper or map

2) Let player keep moving while changing weapons/items in hands (I know this should work, but it isn't working properly at least)

3) Let player reload the Mosin, Siminov, Revolver, Hunting Rifle, Hunting Pistol, and Shotgun by pressing R without a speedloader (every press should load 1 loose bullet/shell, Example: I would have to press R 6 times to reload the revolver). Dragging ammo from the inventory into the weapon should still be faster than this

4) Center the Headlamp light (the top border of the light is right below mi iron sights in every weapon, so can't really aim and I love playing at night)

5) Make the light circle of flashlights wider

6) Sprinting with flashlight in hand should keep lighting the way (but with heavy movement)

7) Stop the player's "bounce" when moving and stopping

8) Let player put items/weapons in hand directly from the vicinity by dragging it

9) Pressing V while standing still should result in a static jump

10) Ashwood stick should be waaaaaay more common (considering it is used to craft one of the most basic improvised weapons in game)

11) Raising weapons should be faster

12) Center the icons for opening doors (currently I have to spend like 5 minutes to finally find the spot in the door where I get the OPEN DOOR icon

13) Make a filter in Server Browser to show only REGULAR or HARDCORE servers

14) Make History tab to show the servers from the most recent server to the oldest one

15) Allow us to throw objects such as tools and weapons (as in giving them to other player)

16) Allow us to throw objects from a prone position

17) Change rarity of weapons. Here is my idea

-Tier 1 (Common/Civilian/Survivor)

• Double Barrel Shotgun
  • CZ75
  • Ruger 10/22
  • Ashwood Stick (for the bow)

-Tier 2 (Powerful/Police/Hunting)

• Revolver
  • Siminov
  • Crossbow
  • Ruger .22 MKII
  • Blaser B95

-Tier 3 (Military)

• Mosin Nagat
  • M4A1
  • FNX .45

-Tier 4 (Military/Special)

• AKM
  • Future OP weps

15) Keep up the good work :D

PS: Let me explain number 7. When I'm moving (specially when I do it bit by bit and slowly to get myself where I want to be) it seems that when I stop moving my character move in the opposite position just a little bit (It looks to be aiming for more realism, but it's not achieveing it) and it makes really hard to get a good spot to aim or to grab something or just to see from a hiding position (specially when all I play now is Hardcore servers)

PS2: I know most of these things might not be viable, but I'm just throwing ideas here...And if they do happen to make it into the game, I know it's gonna take time.

• Like 6

I believe an AK should be more common than an M4.

As for your list i am sure quite a bit of what you say is planned.

And yes No 12 really annoys the hell out of me too, hopefully they do away with the icon and you can just push doors/gates open.

• Like 1

Umm... Mosin was a military weapon back in the forties, not in this day and age, yes, powerful as hell round but should be common as hell, I personally own one and see then stocked up like cord wood in gun shops everywhere ( just not the states )

3) And rather than say just spamming R 6 times to reload the magnum you have to actually wait or time it right for the taps.  IE not get in 6 taps before you reload the first bullet and all the bullets will reload.  Time it so you have to be almost done or done loading one bullet before tapping R to do the next one.

4) Oh god yes.  That or allow us to toggle/flip the light.  Up close, medium, and far.

5) I'd rather the light bleed a lot more (less light the further away from the center you get) rather than the concentrated circle of light we have now, also for light to actually spread.  IE a flashlight can light up an entire room from the reflections and such.

10) It will be next patch.

17) All guns are up in the air right now, and they have said they will have more 'survival'/civilian guns spawn when they add more in.  I would have AKM more common than the M4/AR15 however.

• Like 1

+1 To all items. Fantastic list, especially 3 and 12. If I have bullets in my pocket I am able to just pull them out and drop them in the chamber of a rifle in my hands. In fact I used to have to as a kid learning to shoot, so I think it should most definitely be a viable option here.

• Like 1

Umm... Mosin was a military weapon back in the forties, not in this day and age...

Mosin IS a military rifle, even if it is not used nowadays (My army uses them) and either way is powerful as hell...I always pick that up instead of M4 or AKM, and the ability to load it without a mag makes it deadly as hell...is a one shot kill

I believe an AK should be more common than an M4.

AKM is too powerful to be common and the M4 is the most common rifle in the whole world (followed by the AK-57). I'm not from US, gangs and armed forces use M4s 

3) And rather than say just spamming R 6 times to reload the magnum you have to actually wait or time it right for the taps.  IE not get in 6 taps before you reload the first bullet and all the bullets will reload.  Time it so you have to be almost done or done loading one bullet before tapping R to do the next one.

This is what I meant, lol. Forgot to add it back there...otherwise all of use would spam the R like in Alan Wake

+1 To all items. Fantastic list, especially 3 and 12. If I have bullets in my pocket I am able to just pull them out and drop them in the chamber of a rifle in my hands. In fact I used to have to as a kid learning to shoot, so I think it should most definitely be a viable option here.

Thanks :) hope some of these make into some build in the future

AKM is too powerful to be common and the M4 is the most common rifle in the whole world (followed by the AK-57). I'm not from US, gangs and armed forces use M4s 

I would call bullshit on that.  Over 100 million AK style rifles made vs over 8 million AR15/M16/M4 rifles made.  Gangs will use whatever they can get their hands on, armed forces are a bit more picky, sometimes politics and business plays more of a factor than anything else.  Personally, if I had my own country, my soldiers and militias would be armed with AKs, and my police and spec ops would be armed with ARs.

To get back on track, The devs had made comments recently about simplifying calibers and guns a bit (IE a AK74 will use 5.56 instead of the correct 5.45, Mosin and Draganov will use 7.62x51 NATO instead of 54r, Makarov will simply use 9mmP instead of 9mmM, so on and so fourth just so there aren't 59 different types of ammo and 65 different guns).  It's already been confirmed that as more civilian/survival guns get added, military/high end arms will be much rarer, so a group of bandits might have one M4 or AKM while everyone else has hunting/sport rifles.  I would personally like to see that Western Military weapons are much more rarer than Eastern Military weapons, just because of the location (with the exception of a few off the wall/rare western guns like the AA12, I don't want them completely missing from the game)

I would call bullshit on that.  Over 100 million AK style rifles made vs over 8 million AR15/M16/M4 rifles made.  Gangs will use whatever they can get their hands on, armed forces are a bit more picky, sometimes politics and business plays more of a factor than anything else.  Personally, if I had my own country, my soldiers and militias would be armed with AKs, and my police and spec ops would be armed with ARs.

To get back on track, The devs had made comments recently about simplifying calibers and guns a bit (IE a AK74 will use 5.56 instead of the correct 5.45, Mosin and Draganov will use 7.62x51 NATO instead of 54r, Makarov will simply use 9mmP instead of 9mmM, so on and so fourth just so there aren't 59 different types of ammo and 65 different guns).  It's already been confirmed that as more civilian/survival guns get added, military/high end arms will be much rarer, so a group of bandits might have one M4 or AKM while everyone else has hunting/sport rifles.  I would personally like to see that Western Military weapons are much more rarer than Eastern Military weapons, just because of the location (with the exception of a few off the wall/rare western guns like the AA12, I don't want them completely missing from the game)

Yes, but no the AKM, AKM isn't as common as Ak-47 or AKS

Perhaps not, but still, over 10 million (on paper) AKMs vs 8 million.  Still more common than the M4/AR15, which was my off topic point.  We're talking about a platform that has been turned into just about every type of firearm aside from a pistol (and no, I don't consider those SBRs without a stock a pistol.  They're SBRs that managed to jump through a legal loophole in most places)

It was a design decision to use the AKM over the AK47 (or any of its millions of variants).  Power has nothing to do with it's 'rarity', if power had anything to do with how rare something is, shotguns and magnums would be up in that high tier.