Sign in to follow this  
kircheschm

Single Player mode...

Its a nice idea, because much times my internet doesn't work...

• Like 3

Yes. I wouldn't mind at all a single player version. I already have DayZ X which is single player mission file with or without AI, respawn, timetable, etc... I still play online, but sometimes when I need my bandwidth I play single player.

I doubt we'll see this anytime soon though.

The whole point is the multiplayer experience.  I mean, I'm not trying to be a downer, but I wouldn't expect a single player mode, ever.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not telling you to give up on DayZ or anything =P but you guys should check out Project Zomboid.  I know it's not an fps, so if that's the appeal of DayZ to you guys, sorry for the suggestion, but project zomboid shares a lot in common with DayZ (rocket has cited inspiration from it numerous time, and i think it goes both ways with PZ borrowing from dayz as well).

The zombies are a bit more difficult, and there's more focus on crafting and surviving.  I think it's a better single player experience myself.

Yea, there will never be SP. :3

I play single player all the time. Haven't seen or been seen by another survivor in over a week.

;)

Edited by MarchHare
  • Like 1

I play single player all the time. Haven't seen or been seen by another survivor in over a week.

;)

Me neither, well... except that one naked guy that ran past me while singing on the mic... It became annoying so i shot him...

R.I.P. Annoying naked Musician of Chernarus... R.I.P.

Its a nice idea, because much times my internet doesn't work...

If they allowed us to use passwords than this would be more of a reality than you know it. Only issue is your going to be paying for server prices to get that whole server to yourself.