Sign in to follow this  
anddos

Proper fishing rod

Ok i am watching sacriel fishing on his twitch stream,its just a stick which dosent look to good,how about having a proper 3 section length rod, and you would have to find all the sections in order to fish,also have some proper float visualization to see if you get bites,i know its early now but its just ideas for the future.

There is this thing called a canepole

its a piece of cane with a string and a hook.

it catches fish just fine.

It dosent look right to me tho,i would prefer if you could cast out and choose spots etc..

dont think it would need to be 3 parts, why not just be able to find one, as a rare item,

I don't think he means 3 individual parts. It's just a basic fishing pole design with 3 sections. I would be hard pressed to say that fishermen dismantle and scatter the pieces of their rods. They wouldn't have any need to.

I don't think he means 3 individual parts. It's just a basic fishing pole design with 3 sections. I would be hard pressed to say that fishermen dismantle and scatter the pieces of their rods. They wouldn't have any need to.

In an apocalypse I'd scatter my rod everywhere I could. 

B)

Ok i am watching sacriel fishing on his twitch stream,its just a stick which dosent look to good,how about having a proper 3 section length rod, and you would have to find all the sections in order to fish,also have some proper float visualization to see if you get bites,i know its early now but its just ideas for the future.

Who on earth would disassemble a fishing rod and hide them all around the place IRL ( even after an apocalypse )? I can imagine someone taking of the tires of a car for future use or because he needs them but taking the car apart if you don't need to is trolling or in a RL scenario NOBODY WOULD DO IT because it takes time and energy to accomplish. A makeshift fishing rod is better than nothing or even the fishing line with any kind of stick/pole to pull on is good for getting food.

Edited by Enforcer