Sign in to follow this  
devirecui

Little kids ruin this game with their racism

Hello. I would like to state that I love the state this game is going in. However, there are a couple of players that ruin the experience for me. As an Islamic-American, I have an accent of a Middle Eastern man. The little American kids seem to think that my accent is funny, and thus they kill on sight. Listen, I understand that Americans have a jaded view of Islam, but that DOES not excuse their racist American behavior. Racism DISGUSTS me and needs to be banned from this game, and the only way to do that is to BAN children from playing this game. I HATE children that are racist, especially racist little American dogs. 

Can we please BAN the little racist American dogs from ever playing this game again?

Hello. I would like to state that I love the state this game is going in. However, there are a couple of players that ruin the experience for me. As an Islamic-American, I have an accent of a Middle Eastern man. The little American kids seem to think that my accent is funny, and thus they kill on sight. Listen, I understand that Americans have a jaded view of Islam, but that DOES not excuse their racist American behavior. Racism DISGUSTS me and needs to be banned from this game, and the only way to do that is to BAN children from playing this game. I HATE children that are racist, especially racist little American dogs. 

Can we please BAN the little racist American dogs from ever playing this game again?

OK. Here we go, to start off with, I can bet you, it will not ONLY be Americans, but other people such as, English people, or just any other country. It is not all Americans. Sure your experiences have been from them, but I am positive, there are plenty of different people that are racist that are not American. And ALSO, I happen to know PLENTY of Racist-Adult americans who play DayZ. Lastly, how exactly do you plan to ban all racist "little kiddies" from playing DayZ.

EDIT: You can  never stop people from saying what they want in a game. Many games even have a label such as, Experiences may vary while in multiplayer. because people can't control what people say in a game. Period. They may be able to have a "filter" but they can still use voice chat to do so.

Edited by Jfiles

When you say little american dogs I think you're being racist, or despective atleast.

• Like 9

American dogs. 

Greetings, this is obviously a passionate post.  However I think combating for your cause could use less negative insight.  Children will always act like children, they are lacking in life experience in someways which they make up for in other ways "talking like an adult."  Killing on sight happens at one time or another to everyone regardless of ethnic background.  The interwebz are full of a cast of characters that is ever changing and it helps to have thick skin. 

• Like 3

When you say little american dogs I think you're being racist, or despective atleast.

Ironically, the OP is being racist...

Lovely. Everyone understands. Now 4) Offensive Content:

Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums. 

There is that for you.

• Like 3

The hypocrisy is real

One does not simply not have irony in a racism post.

Is playing on American servers...

L3J6n.jpg

Also, welcome to the internet.

• Like 2

One does not simply not have irony in a racism post.

One does not simply have irony outside of a racism post.

Greetings, this is obviously a passionate post.  However I think combating for your cause could use less negative insight.  Children will always act like children, they are lacking in life experience in someways which they make up for in other ways "talking like an adult."  Killing on sight happens at one time or another to everyone regardless of ethnic background.  The interwebz are full of a cast of characters that is ever changing and it helps to have thick skin. 

Question for you, do posts against rules get deleted, or sent to the graveyard?

Edited by Jfiles

I just feel like the community in this game is really ruining the experience. WIth all the racist children. 

One does not simply have irony outside of a racism post.

God damn I laugh at every post you have

• Like 1

I just feel like the community in this game is really ruining the experience. WIth all the racist children. 

I've never came across a racist child in this game. Maybe people saying they're going to rape me but never racist children.

• Like 1

But being racist yourself solves nothing. While I can agree the racism is ruining some things this is NOT the way to go about it. But I do in some ways agree with you.

Hello there

Im going to close this. Its pure flamebait.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 8

Online Interactions are not Rated by ESRB.(is that the warning you get)

I don't think we can stop the Godless Capitalist American Dogs from playing, however maybe you can just try avoiding them or playing on different servers (I hear the Russians are friendly)

Is it possible you are just a dick and that's why they kill you?

If your accent is funny when you say "Hello little American Dog" I can see what is going on here.

I am white and have an Aussie accent and I get killed on sight too, even when throwing beans and bandages at people.

People kill people in video games for no reason, it may not be personal.

I don't think calling people "American dogs" is very proactive. It doesn't do you any service to drop to a child's level.

Nobody here i know wants any form of racism or discrimination at all. Policing every player on a server is nigh on impossible - perhaps put in a complaint (without the insults) to the server hosts. Get evidence, names if possible and times this has happened.  Without proof there wont be a lot that can be done.

This thread is not very constructive at all - perhaps a more intelligent debate is better but you yourself are being inflammatory.

Ninjad by orlok?

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 4